• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Gang Fantasy Baseball League

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you haven't noticed Captain, they added a fantasy baseball message board for us. We had a thread on (that site) for our league (message board bragging rights league). We're slowly getting our league members registered over here, hopefully you can do the same and spread the word to anyone else you can over at (that site).

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeh Rev I saw that. Also remember the Msg Board Bragging Rights thread at the other place

This here, though, is more of a social forum for us to BS with folks we know. Kind of like the threads Rock Strongo puts up for his 'other place' group to BS

Got a lot of our guys over here already, working on the others. Some just post Gametracker though - not the boards. Thats ok. I love the live game chats & wont be giving that up myself

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok people where are u?? :gaah:

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a few things to say, first of, my team is destroying it. I feel like my team is Johnny from the Karate Kid, and all you guys are the Hawaiian kid that makes it to the semifinals, you know a thing or two, but Johnny is too good. Second, silver lining? I get to keep the core of my group for years to come! Third, I believe I should have my division wrapped up by late July. Fourth, I need you guys input. Who is my MVP, Matt Moore and his 5-0 record with an ERA of 1.15something, or Justin Upton and his 12 HRs in only 24 games? Let me know guys.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bragging didnt work on league board so u figured youd give it a try here Your in 2nd place enjoy it

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want is, for us to think of maybe canceling the league for the rest of the season. It is just not fair. I am indeed "put him in a body bag, Johnny" all over the league.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like my team is Johnny from the Karate Kid
That must make me Ralph Macchio. :kk: Because I whooped dat ass a couple weeks ago. :boxing:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bragging didnt work on league board so u figured youd give it a try here Your in 2nd place enjoy it

& it aint working any better here than there... :2cents:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And sorry i forgot I created this thread. I didn't see anyone from our league show up so i thought it wouldn't take. I was wrong. Now we can shit talk easier(and I don't get a fucking email errytime someone responds). Annoying. CBS blows!!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt Whats up with baldy? great game last night

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must make me Ralph Macchio. :kk: Because I whooped dat ass a couple weeks ago. :boxing:

hahaha, I am already in all of you guys head. You can't sleep, you have nightmares about me, I haunt your every waking second. The battle has already been won, and the winner please. The Iron Horse, for most kick ass team ever!

As for Ralphie, dude was a cheat. First of Mr. Miyai was not certified to teach Karate. Okay, he did not have proper credentials according to the state of California. Second, he didn't have a doctor's degree when he practice his "healing" technique on Ralphie, excuse me, but that's against the law! Ralphie knew this, and was an accomplice to a crime! Third, Miyai stole the black belt for Ralphie, oh, then we have a petty thief, nice role model. Then Ralphie lied, just flat out lied to an official to get Miyai, and his girlfriend in his corner. So, Ralphie is a cheat! Due to the discovery of these recent events we are force to disqualify Ralphie, and give the title to Johnny, the way it should had been! I win, again!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IH, if you could've spelled Mr. Miyagi correctly, I might have had a better reaction to your trash talk. That being said, it was still a lame attempt. I've seen/heard better trash talk from my 3rd graders. ;)

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IH, if you could've spelled Mr. Miyagi correctly, I might have had a better reaction to your trash talk. That being said, it was still a lame attempt. I've seen/heard better trash talk from my 3rd graders. ;)

No trash talk in 2 days. Could it be? :clap:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a question about the add/drops process. I know every player is on waivers, so when I make a claim, if it gets approved I know it'll happen the following morning. But why do I see adds and drops made during the middle of the day? How is that possible?