• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas everyone

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been an awesome year for us fans. Just a fun season to watch unfold. Usually on this night I'm biting my fingernails , worried about the upcoming game. This yr we took care of business early and often. Not sure what the future holds but it's been damn fun. One game away from NFC Championship. Two games from the big one . I got to be honest,I don't see much changing. We are just really damn good. Not trying to be cocky, just telling the truth. We find the way. If we dont close the deal this year, things look promising for the next 10. Enjoy your families and your holidays. Take Care.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas to all. As for Dallas and the SB, I really dont expect a win this year. Not because of the Dak and Zeke being rookies as many outsiders want to claim, but I fear the D will fail us. Hope I'm wrong.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

12-2 baby. This season still has a few check marks to tick off but good time to be a fan.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas to all. As for Dallas and the SB, I really dont expect a win this year. Not because of the Dak and Zeke being rookies as many outsiders want to claim, but I fear the D will fail us. Hope I'm wrong.
Doesn't matter, this season has been house money since Romo went down in the preseason. I think they have a 50-50 shot to get to the SB, probably 1 in 3 to win it all. I will take it

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to expect a win when so many things have to fall just the right way to win a SB but hell they have a chance anyway and that is nice to see