• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas, Broncos fans!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not been around much lately because I've been abnormally busy at work and in my personal time as well. Now that it has slowed down, I have a lot of family visiting. So I'll be making just spot appearances until after the new year. Hopefully by then we'll be discussing how our 13-3 #1 seeded Broncos can and will avoid a playoff let down by then!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Go Broncos!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not been around much lately because I've been abnormally busy at work and in my personal time as well. Now that it has slowed down, I have a lot of family visiting. So I'll be making just spot appearances until after the new year. Hopefully by then we'll be discussing how our 13-3 #1 seeded Broncos can and will avoid a playoff let down by then!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Go Broncos!

Merry Christmas

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The holidays are a time to be thankful. I know that I'm a lucky man with a great family and life and for that I'm forever grateful. As a Denver Broncos football fan, I'm super excited about the season our team has had and I love our chances to make some real noise in the playoffs. One way or the other, this has been a season to remember! I hope all you other Broncos fans have a safe and happy holidays and a great New Year! Let's end 2013 with a crushing of the Raiders and kick off 2014 with a Superbowl victory! Go Broncos!!

MH64

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas to you all! I wish you a very Joy-filled time with family and friends and hopefully another wonderful Bronco victory on Sunday to once again embarrass those Raiders!

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas!

And a Happy New Year!

GO BRONCOS!!

:suds: