• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MEGA DEEP SLEEPER KEEPERS for 2014

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Matt Flynn? A big comeback against the Cowboys puts him in the eyes of some new suitors. Hey, maybe he gets a huge contract because of that game? Imagine that, but then his new team maybe drafts a rookie in the 3rd round who beats him out of the gig... but that game is still lingering, so maybe he gets a new whopping contract somewhere else! ... er, wait a sec, I'm getting deja vu...

I'm not sure teams will fall for that again... Deja Vu for sure! Flynn is hot garb and isn't likely to find any suitors if GB decides to let him go again. Depends on what Flynn thinks he's worth again as well!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Matt Flynn? A big comeback against the Cowboys puts him in the eyes of some new suitors. Hey, maybe he gets a huge contract because of that game? Imagine that, but then his new team maybe drafts a rookie in the 3rd round who beats him out of the gig... but that game is still lingering, so maybe he gets a new whopping contract somewhere else! ... er, wait a sec, I'm getting deja vu...

The best thing that could possibly happen for Flynn would be an Aaron Rodgers return in week 16.

Maybe if he signs a smallish deal as a back-up, he will be the one to overtake the incumbent and win the job.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys know I was being sarcastic, right?

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt call guys like Patterson and Lattimore "MEGA DEEP SLEEPER KEEPERS" per say....I think they wouldnt fall down into that catagory.

Here is another one...

Dion Lewis RB CLE

Thank me later

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Lattimore RB 49ers.
He was amazing in college, but had that horrific leg injury. The 49ers drafted him and told him to sit the year out and prepare for next season. I think he could unseat Gore, who will be another year removed from his prime, and James and Hunter, who are not every down backs. This kid has serious talent, and if he can get back to where he was after a year and a half of NFL level training, then he could easily be a top ten back.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Powerchord he was drafted at the begining of the season by me actually but i traded him in a deal fro Welker when I also acquired Peyton Manning. But thankj you for the input I do appreciate the effort and nice call.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Powerchord - I asked a few guys this question, let me ask you. Do you think in a full keeper league a strait up trade Marshall for Patterson is a good deal for the guy getting Patterson, or is it an even trade or is the guy getting Marshall winning. Keep in mind its a 10 year IDP keeper league and we get to keep all but 5 players of our 45 man roster (meaning we keep 40) and we can keep them forever.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Asiata, baby!!!

Break up the Vikings!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Warning: Taking this post seriously can be harmful to your fantasy health. :rollseyes:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef I picked Asaita too just before the deadline but i figured him for a definate drop. Do you think he is worth keeping over those other rbs I listed you know with sjax, Rainey, bryce, etc.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson was not worth owning at the start of the season since he wasn't getting the ball enough. A few weeks back when they made him a starter he was a no brainer to me since he is a big playmaker and they were ready to get the ball to him more often.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Powerchord - I asked a few guys this question, let me ask you. Do you think in a full keeper league a strait up trade Marshall for Patterson is a good deal for the guy getting Patterson, or is it an even trade or is the guy getting Marshall winning. Keep in mind its a 10 year IDP keeper league and we get to keep all but 5 players of our 45 man roster (meaning we keep 40) and we can keep them forever.

Sounds fair to me provided Patterson stays as a starter, which shouldn't be a problem at this point.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef I picked Asaita too just before the deadline but i figured him for a definate drop. Do you think he is worth keeping over those other rbs I listed you know with sjax, Rainey, bryce, etc.

Nah, I don't think so. Although, the Vikes did keep him over Jordan Todman in 2012.

Perhaps more a reflection of Leslie Frazier's coaching acumen than anything else. :rollseyes: