• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meaningless Things That Must Change Now

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-1 points in the paint.

I think this is a worksheet entry error translation because sometimes to get “zero” one has to enter negative one. But this is kind of weird for a statistical thing. 0 might actually indicate no entry as opposed to zero. Default should be zero for these things, though.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31EC3096-C154-40FC-9770-1352BA430BA5.jpeg

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freakin’ hate it.

Just shoot the damn ball or drive. One day you will make it, but one is too chicken shit to actually shoot it because of I told you so’s. I see it with more than just her and Simmons.

I normally want to also say defend the damn player, but the damn player keeps proving them right… and yes, I realize, missing when wide-open doesn’t help the cause either. I know they’re not choosing between a maid basket and a pass. They’re choosing between taking a shot they’re not good at or passing. I know they shouldn’t be goated into shooting a bad shot even though they are open. It’s just played like this that seem cocky to me.

I do think that the defender who doesn’t want to defend the player with the ball should be defending where that player is going to pass the ball or somewhere effective. Just being showboating on that you’re not going to defend someone is stupid.

Malone made 16 of 40 three‘s one year. Impressive when at least some misses were buzzer beaters. (Yes, some makes, too, I suppose.)