• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Me Too Attacks Disney

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think kids can find stuff?
They could, but her kids are 3 and 5. I suspect they would find cartoons of snow white before they find some interview with their mom talking about subjects they don't understand.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kristen Bell voices concern about message ‘Snow White’ sends to daughters

These movies are now bad:

Snow White - You shouldn't kiss someone that is sleeping.
Cinderella - She can't rescue herself and needs a rich guy.
Little Mermaid - Do not give your voice up for a man.

We may have to start executing people for being stupid.
Actually if you use her idiotic liberal logic, every single TV show and movie should be banned. It's not OK to show a princess being kissed but it is OK to blow up buildings and murder people which pretty much makes up 100% of Hollywood. What a tard!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Prince wasn't her husband, and she had never even met him before.

The prince was just some random dude that saw a hot chick sleeping and "instantly fell in love". Yeah right. So he decided to touch her in a sexual manner. He didn't know that was going to wake her up and they would get married. It was probably a shotgun wedding.
says the guy who's never seen sleeping beauty apparently

Here they are meeting before she falls asleep:

This is supposed to be them falling in love during the song.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where you have to explain reality vs. fiction to kids....duh. Fun note, you also shouldn't push your brother off a cliff either.
lion-king-mufasa-death.gif

Huh...DON'T push your brother off a cliff...makes sense in a way

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh...DON'T push your brother off a cliff...makes sense in a way

And the whole, "Don't eat an apple given to you by a stranger" is still a pretty solid idea.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually if you use her idiotic liberal logic, every single TV show and movie should be banned. It's not OK to show a princess being kissed but it is OK to blow up buildings and murder people which pretty much makes up 100% of Hollywood. What a tard!

This has bothered me about hollywoo for years. So many mixed messages..."we want a non-violent society!" and then they produce movies with gratuitous violence. "No means no!" and then they produce movies with gratuitous sex.

Because movies about peace and harmony don't sell any tickets

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has bothered me about hollywoo for years. So many mixed messages..."we want a non-violent society!" and then they produce movies with gratuitous violence. "No means no!" and then they produce movies with gratuitous sex.

Because movies about peace and harmony don't sell any tickets

No might mean no but as James Bond has taught us, 20 no's, followed by a yes, is still a yes.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No might mean no but as James Bond has taught us, 20 no's, followed by a yes, is still a yes.

Ooooh! That serial womern-abuser oughta be SHOT

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would get taken care of if they just shot him. Instead, they come up with some crazy way to kill him he just gets out of. You'd think they'd learn after the first 30 or 40 times but nooooooooo, they're going to tie him to a table that has a laser that will cut him in half, or feed him to a shark, or some kind of time release into a volcano.......After of course, they explain their entire diabolical plan to do something or other that makes no sense.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lolz.

I just saw your title, or whatever it's called. "Taste my rainbow."

It reminds me of the time I set out to see how many Skittles I could hold in my foreskin. Afterwards, I had this temporary rainbow tattoo all the way around my schvanz. Good times.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz.

I just saw your title, or whatever it's called. Taste my rainbow.

It reminds me of the time I set out to see how many Skittles I could hold in my foreskin. Afterwards, I had this temporary rainbow tattoo all the way around my schvanz. Good times.

Did this idea just come to you out of thin air...no drugs or alcohol involved?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz.

I just saw your title, or whatever it's called. "Taste my rainbow."

Claims he's uncircumcised

calls it a "schvantz"

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would get taken care of if they just shot him. Instead, they come up with some crazy way to kill him he just gets out of. You'd think they'd learn after the first 30 or 40 times but nooooooooo, they're going to tie him to a table that has a laser that will cut him in half, or feed him to a shark, or some kind of time release into a volcano.......After of course, they explain their entire diabolical plan to do something or other that makes no sense.

This is why I loved that Simpsons where Homer works for Hank Scorpio. They have Bond on the laser table, he flips a coin from his pocket into the beam and it perfectly splits four ways, severing his restraints. Scorpio goes, "Somebody stop him, he's supposed to die!" and Homer just happens to be there to trip him.

Later, Homer tells his family, "I tackled a loafer at work today!"