• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: WEEEEEEEEE'RE BACK Edition

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not a fan of this new guy wearing Marcus Banks' number 3 jersey. Banks was a great 3rd point guard, he had talent and could run a team. We should retire his jersey.

On that note, do we have any retired jerseys? I don't think so, and I really really hope that nobody even mentions the idea of retiring Bosh's jersey. That would be a terrible idea.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not a fan of this new guy wearing Marcus Banks' number 3 jersey. Banks was a great 3rd point guard, he had talent and could run a team. We should retire his jersey.

On that note, do we have any retired jerseys? I don't think so, and I really really hope that nobody even mentions the idea of retiring Bosh's jersey. That would be a terrible idea.

same with vince, they didnt accomplish shit with him and that was when the east had no contenders

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Good question! I don't think we do...Damon Stoudemire would be the only guy that has a chance of getting his jersey retired, but I don't think we've retired any

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
look at bargnani, trying to hide how proud he is for taking a charge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We're making the playoffs boys. We don't need Doubybrows. This team is going all the way!

may05_095.jpg

All aboard the Cheeseburger Express!!!