• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McKale Renovations

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta a dollar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta a dollar

A dollar may not go very far towards the $80 million required for renovations... but it will get you 1/4 of a bowl of nachos next time you are in Tucson for a game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move the Zona Zoo to the sideline so the crowd doesn't always look like half dead senior citizens on life support. I don't care if that means we have to move all the boosters.

See how awesome the Michigan student section looked? That's because they aren't behind the backboard on one side where the TV cameras cant see them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move the Zona Zoo to the sideline so the crowd doesn't always look like half dead senior citizens on life support. I don't care if that means we have to move all the boosters.

See how awesome the Michigan student section looked? That's because they aren't behind the backboard on one side where the TV cameras cant see them.

I was thinking the same thing while watching us play at Michigan. That's something many of us have wished for for YEARS but seriously doubt it will ever happen. Our senior citizens are major boosters and I'm guessing the University is not willing to move them or else it would have happened by now.