• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL MUSIC

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...y'all have such a much more vast musical library. I've never heard of half the stuff you guys reference. Gimme some Garth, George, Johnny, Willie and Waylon, and I'm all set

So you like country...but do you like the North Country?

We need some Cape Breton around here!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko this was a great idea. Love it.

I hesitate to post this, but this is how I see @TREFF
Not in a disrespectful way, mind you.
But I love how passionate he gets when discussing certain players, teams, or fantasy philosophies.
More about the title than the actual song. Excitable.

i was leaning that way as well Joe good one

just cant post all the lyrics but i do see him in the opening line and of course the title

Well, he went down to dinner in his Sunday best

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...y'all have such a much more vast musical library. I've never heard of half the stuff you guys reference. Gimme some Garth, George, Johnny, Willie and Waylon, and I'm all set
ask...

this is how Treff felt after having acquired DoublEE and then lo and behold he is gone again...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well now you're getting into my realm Treff. Are you going to see Garth in Denver? I went to the concert in Gainesville even though it pained me to set foot in that stadium (sorry @Trudem). That's the 7th Garth concert I've been to. He always puts on such a great show, but this is the first stadium tour he's done so it was really cool hearing 70,000 people singing Unanswered Prayers and If Tomorrow Never Comes.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now you're getting into my realm Treff. Are you going to see Garth in Denver? I went to the concert in Gainesville even though it pained me to set foot in that stadium (sorry @Trudem). That's the 7th Garth concert I've been to. He always puts on such a great show, but this is the first stadium tour he's done so it was really cool hearing 70,000 people singing Unanswered Prayers and If Tomorrow Never Comes.
Wasn't aware he was coming back. Saw him for the first time ever at the Pepsi center. Seeing as I'd been wanting to see him for decades..it was so moving and perfect, I doubt I'll go see him again. Afraid of tarnishing that special memory.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Something like this?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something like this?

Yes, not a big Rogers fan, but, my genre, and I di consider myself more of a gambler than a play it safe type...although I don't always know when to fold em, and I've been known to count my money at the table from time to time

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, not a big Rogers fan, but, my genre, and I di consider myself more of a gambler than a play it safe type...although I don't always know when to fold em, and I've been known to count my money at the table from time to time
Kenny is the man, dude.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always liked Kenny Rogers, but we had a real bonding experience one night in college after a breakup and a case of Bud Light. He preached and I listened.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This one seems to apply to you Treff, from one Garth fan to another. And I'll post a few videos on here later when I get a chance. Four years ago in Jacksonville we were in the 4th row and two years ago in Orlando we were in the 8th row:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My all time favorite song.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how i feel when i visit TLance

in the hall of the "Golden" mountain king

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if we are going for our actual favorite song, here's mine. The hidden meanings and the pure brilliance of it make all eight and a half minutes worth it. Plus it's just a catchy tune and everybody knows the chorus. It came out way before my time but my college roommate and me used to sit around, drink beer, and he would play guitar and I would sing it. I actually had a page on my first website (back in the Netscape Composer days, LOL) dedicated to breaking down the meaning of all of the verses and different theories.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best ever song ? Think I'd have to go with.....