• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Dynasty roster thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do not start more than 9 or you are changing the game

as for deep rosters that is what makes it Dynasty

I keep hearing people say that, but have yet to have a rational, real reason as to why. I can build a dynasty with 18, just as easily as I can with 20. A deeper roster might make it more difficult. .but then say that, say you want a higher level of difficulty if that's what you mean (you as in anyone with this thought process. Not you specifically Bar). .deeper rosters don't make it a dynasty, building a team and keeping that team together makes it a dynasty, regardless of roster size

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you guys figure out the rules let us know- Fuzzy and Lefty have agreed to co-manage a team. We hope with two MBBRL owners we can overcome our lack of dynasty experience.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY vote as always is the more the merrier... But i think the more we OWN the MORE we should start...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing people say that, but have yet to have a rational, real reason as to why. I can build a dynasty with 18, just as easily as I can with 20. A deeper roster might make it more difficult. .but then say that, say you want a higher level of difficulty if that's what you mean (you as in anyone with this thought process. Not you specifically Bar). .deeper rosters don't make it a dynasty, building a team and keeping that team together makes it a dynasty, regardless of roster size

My current modified dynasty league has 20 but we play with 2 IDPs so its 18 regular positions. Thats with 12 teams. The RB situation is already pretty scarce but I am ok with 18 or 20.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer 18-20 rounds... just like the real NFL you will be able to take guys late and stash them for the future.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 to 20. But start 9 Keep it simple

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point Treff and I'm cool with 18 also

Just trying to get attention as we are all over the place

We need some one to take charge.

I sent pms to who I thought was in charge and didn't even get a reply

Now maybe he is busy and by stating this publicly I may have created an adversary. But......

I think we need to settle stuff because there will be lots of questions that need answers

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would suggest having everyone vote, just wright your choices on this thread.

Lineup 1
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, D

Lineup 2
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, D

Second vote is bench size

5, 7, 9, or 11

@Microwahevo, is this good with you?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for lineup #1

Bench I am fine with either 9 or 11

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point Treff and I'm cool with 18 also

Just trying to get attention as we are all over the place

We need some one to take charge.

I sent pms to who I thought was in charge and didn't even get a reply

Now maybe he is busy and by stating this publicly I may have created an adversary. But......

I think we need to settle stuff because there will be lots of questions that need answers
I got ur PM. And I had been taking charge, but I'm not about to create this league based on only things I want. We have 14 people that are going to be playing and it seems that most would like their input as to how it gets set up. That's why I'm creating threads for each topic were discussing. Everything can get lost and off track on the main dynasty thread.

We have already decided on the amount of owners and are nearing a decision on roster size. I have no plans of making a draft this month or even in June so we have plenty of time to hash this out.

You haven't created an adversary, I'm just trying to let people discuss their opinions. Answers are coming along to the questions being posed.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I really want with roster size is for us to START at least half of our roster... I don't like the idea of having more bench players than starters...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got ur PM. And I had been taking charge, but I'm not about to create this league based on only things I want. We have 14 people that are going to be playing and it seems that most would like their input as to how it gets set up. That's why I'm creating threads for each topic were discussing. Everything can get lost and off track on the main dynasty thread.

We have already decided on the amount of owners and are nearing a decision on roster size. I have no plans of making a draft this month or even in June so we have plenty of time to hash this out.

You haven't created an adversary, I'm just trying to let people discuss their opinions. Answers are coming along to the questions being posed.
Well said Micro, plenty of time, these discussions need to be had to ensure everyone is fully on board. Same thing id be doing as well. Keep it up

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line up #1

9 or 11 is fine with me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I really want with roster size is for us to START at least half of our roster... I don't like the idea of having more bench players than starters...
I agree on starting at least half the roster.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 and 9 or 11

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cool that is exactly what i suggested in the PM

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I'm not about to create this league based on only things I want

i never asked you to do that...

We have 14 people that are going to be playing and it seems that most would like their input as to how it gets set up. That's why I'm creating threads for each topic were discussing. Everything can get lost and off track on the main dynasty thread.

which is exactly what i suggested in the PM

I have no plans of making a draft this month or even in June so we have plenty of time to hash this out.

Perfect

You haven't created an adversary,

Glad to hear

Micro the only reason i wrote the message i did is because i was surprised that i didnt hear back from you after having taken the time to send a pm with basically all that you are doing

im not looking for credit im glad to see we are on the same page

Well said Micro, plenty of time, these discussions need to be had to ensure everyone is fully on board. Same thing id be doing as well. Keep it up

and ditto to this quote from Treff

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy boys, we got through the hardest part, it's all gravy from here. ;)