• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayock Mock

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are starting to erk me .......

where does that improve THIS TEAM this year

coaching staff jobs on the line ...

Is he gonna beat Free out... win the Guard Job .... improve a line that was our strong point last year?

Please explain to me how the fuck this pick makes us win more games THIS YEAR?

Jerry just pissed on the coaching staff ....

Oh let me guess .... we will be better in 2015 with a whole new staff that doesn't want Garrett players

I dont fucking get the logic

Fuck the JOBS on the LINE

The Team is What matters IMHO

Martin starts a RG this year moves to RT next year if we release Free

strong point on OL well we disagree the OL has sucked for years we now have a C LT OG/RT that could anchor the line for years

We got issues on Defense I agree but I will take building from the inside out regardless of what Jerry says we are doing look at the OL plug in 1 and we are really good!

This kid is a great pick

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to jump in on you guys argument but Twist you have a strong stance on building in the trenches. Thats what JJ did. I don't get your frustration with this choice. maybe we get Chriton now.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 2 priorities

1. Ward
2. Crichton
3. Jernigan

In my opinion...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to jump in on you guys argument but Twist you have a strong stance on building in the trenches. Thats what JJ did. I don't get your frustration with this choice. maybe we get Chriton now.

The frustration is ....

1 we didn't get safety

2 I hope you aand every Cowboys fan on this board realizes ...... and I posted this before ..... The team just got blown up .... It's all smoke and mirrors with the 8-8 shit ......

So welcome to football hell AGAIN

I'm good with the pick .... I'm not good with it being a pick that helps us THIS year Which I think a 1st round pick should ... or atleast hope it does

Jerry just pissed in Garrett's face on national TV ........... You got high hopes for this season? Only a fucking fool would

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was the greater need for sure I agree.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the JOBS on the LINE

The Team is What matters IMHO

Martin starts a RG this year moves to RT next year if we release Free

strong point on OL well we disagree the OL has sucked for years we now have a C LT OG/RT that could anchor the line for years

We got issues on Defense I agree but I will take building from the inside out regardless of what Jerry says we are doing look at the OL plug in 1 and we are really good!

This kid is a great pick

For the first time in I don't know how long I like the OL. It was good last year, but not great and we still had no real depth. Now we add a guy at either G or T. We needed to add a Guard anyway and who knows what Free shows up. My hope if we didn't draft an OL was resigning Waters, but that would be a risky thing to rely on and I think he retires. Now on to defense for a couple of rounds at least

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in I don't know how long I like the OL. It was good last year, but not great and we still had no real depth. Now we add a guy at either G or T. We needed to add a Guard anyway and who knows what Free shows up. My hope if we didn't draft an OL was resigning Waters, but that would be a risky thing to rely on and I think he retires. Now on to defense for a couple of rounds at least

piss on defense .

Next pick should be a project 5th round punter Helps the team as much as the last pick

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we trade back into the first and Get Dix or Crichton

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JF going to AZ

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
piss on defense .

Next pick should be a project 5th round punter Helps the team as much as the last pick

LOL
Twist I don't understand all your disappointment
I can see it being someone you didn't want to snag, but to be mad about it is getting kinda humorous

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Twist did you shoot your TV tonight

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, whatever...this was a good pick for us. I don't really care if you think so or not. Jerry finally seems to be listening to the right people and building a team instead of plugging holes as they come up. That is the what we have lacked for so long. Hopefully the shortsighted way this team has been run for years is gone.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
Twist I don't understand all your disappointment
I can see it being someone you didn't want to snag, but to be mad about it is getting kinda humorous

The two best safties on the board sitting there .... and we take a tackle for depth and you don't see my point?

You really dont know me well do you

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, whatever...this was a good pick for us. I don't really care if you think so or not. Jerry finally seems to be listening to the right people and building a team instead of plugging holes as they come up. That is the what we have lacked for so long. Hopefully the shortsighted way this team has been run for years is gone.

Are you trying to say picking Clinton-DIx would have been short sighted? If so, I have to strongly disagree. Depending on how the rest of this draft goes, I would say it may end up being short sighted not to have gone defense. You do realize we scored 30+ points 7 times last year. Dallas was 4-3 in those games. Not very good.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two best safties on the board sitting there .... and we take a tackle for depth and you don't see my point?

don't worry Twist. We will be like the Seahawks & build our defense with 5th rounders :becky:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to say picking Clinton-DIx would have been short sighted? If so, I have to strongly disagree. Depending on how the rest of this draft goes, I would say it may end up being short sighted not to have gone defense. You do realize we scored 30+ points 7 times last year. Dallas was 4-3 in those games. Not very good.

I hope I'm not saying that since he was the guy I wanted for 4 months

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to give Wilcox a chance & this is coming from a BAMA fan :suds:

#Roll Tide!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

S would give more immediate help but we needed to upgrade at OT too. I think Martin will start at RT before the seasons over.