• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Carle

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else been impressed with Matt Carle's game of late? I certainly have! I have never really been a fan of his, he makes too many turnovers for my liking and I was glad when Nesterov took his spot as a regular. He was put back in when Garrison went down with an injury and his first couple of games he'd struggled and although I didn't put It on the board I was hoping we would send him down. However the last 8 games or so I have been really impressed with his play. In those last 8 games he's a +10 and scored a couple of goals as well. For me it's not about the +/- stat or how many goals or points he's put up, he's playing a really efficient game at the moment and being extremely reliable in the process unlike before. I hope when Sustr is ready to return to the lineup that Nesterov is the odd man out and not Matt Carle, in my opinion he's been one of, if not the best defenseman in the last 8 games.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else been impressed with Matt Carle's game of late? I certainly have! I have never really been a fan of his, he makes too many turnovers for my liking and I was glad when Nesterov took his spot as a regular. He was put back in when Garrison went down with an injury and his first couple of games he'd struggled and although I didn't put It on the board I was hoping we would send him down. However the last 8 games or so I have been really impressed with his play. In those last 8 games he's a +10 and scored a couple of goals as well. For me it's not about the +/- stat or how many goals or points he's put up, he's playing a really efficient game at the moment and being extremely reliable in the process unlike before. I hope when Sustr is ready to return to the lineup that Nesterov is the odd man out and not Matt Carle, in my opinion he's been one of, if not the best defenseman in the last 8 games.
Yes he was dreadful his first two games back in I was like omg Eric Brewer 2.0 here we come! His game has improved to a level in good with now. But I still hope we trade him move his money out this summer for cap space.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was dreadful his first two games back in I was like omg Eric Brewer 2.0 here we come! His game has improved to a level in good with now. But I still hope we trade him move his money out this summer for cap space.

I do think Yzerman will buy him out in the summer, I can't see a trade happening unless bolts retain at least half of his salary in the deal.