• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Massive Underdog #Like 68 Oregon vs. #5 Washington - Fox 7:30pm EST Saturday

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to the Honks talk to Aliotti. He sounds like a bumbling idiot, I mean, that's normal for him, just making conversation.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and Gentleman, Fusky fans have been in the dark for 16 years....we all have forgotten just how annoying and awful these arrogant fans are.

But have no fear, the purple rain storm ends tonight in Autzen Stadium. 12+1 years is going to be GREAT!

SKOOO DUCKS!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to the Honks talk to Aliotti. He sounds like a bumbling idiot, I mean, that's normal for him, just making conversation.
that "bumbling idiot" went out destroying your Washington team year in and year out.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 12 year streak, Washington has only lead Oregon for a total of 8 minutes.............

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and Gentleman, Fusky fans have been in the dark for 16 years....we all have forgotten just how annoying and awful these arrogant fans are.

But have no fear, the purple rain storm ends tonight in Autzen Stadium. 12+1 years is going to be GREAT!

SKOOO DUCKS!!!
And none of the regulars of this board have been able to forget what a miserable pile of festering shit duck fans have been. You've made sure of that.

That ends tonight.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'I'd start by taking away their run game...'

Softy: 'how? They've struggled to stop the last three opponents on the ground.'

'Stick to their gaps and tackle... :ipw:'

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And none of the regulars of this board have been able to forget what a miserable pile of festering shit duck fans have been. You've made sure of that.

That ends tonight.
LMAO.

What you hate about Oregon fans is exactly what Oregon fans hate/d about Washington fans. You guys have just been hiding for 16 years. We are starting to see a glimpse of that bullshit return and its ugly.

Yet what is funny is many fusky fans are still hiding, only peaking their heads out at this moment because they know they are scared of the Oregon game. They aren't ready to come out yet in droves until the end result of this game, if you guys win. Otherwise it's back to hiding.

Ducks are going to make sure to keep this streak going.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get it going already!!!!!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.

What you hate about Oregon fans is exactly what Oregon fans hate/d about Washington fans. You guys have just been hiding for 16 years. We are starting to see a glimpse of that bullshit return and its ugly.

Yet what is funny is many fusky fans are still hiding, only peaking their heads out at this moment because they know they are scared of the Oregon game. They aren't ready to come out yet in droves until the end result of this game, if you guys win. Otherwise it's back to hiding.

Just please swing by here and melt down after the game before you leave for thanksgiving.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.

1. Where have I been hiding? :noidea: Been here EVERY week including after every duck loss. YOU disappear when things get tough and all of a sudden ALL of the other ducks have vanished after the start to this season.
2. If you become that which you hated in others, what the fuck does that say about you? I mean that seriously by the way. If you know better and do it anyway it makes you hypocritical fuck sticks.
3. There aren't any UW fans on this site that weren't here all along outside of the new ones that just joined from Rivals. I'll assume they were there for more than the couple of weeks we have been ranked. So I'm not seeing the coming out of the woodwork BS you claim.

You know what's funny? This is the only sell out your team has had this year and yet you all laughed at ours. UW averaged more than 58k through the 3 miserable soft schedule OOC games and that's more than your crap stand holds when it does sell out. Talk to me about supporting your team bro. Seriously.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit. Not liking the DUcks uniforms

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God. The sight of that dumb Oakley O on the field always makes me puke.

Go Dawgs and kill these bastards.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Where have I been hiding? :noidea: Been here EVERY week including after every duck loss. YOU disappear when things get tough and all of a sudden ALL of the other ducks have vanished after the start to this season.
2. If you become that which you hated in others, what the fuck does that say about you? I mean that seriously by the way. If you know better and do it anyway it makes you hypocritical fuck sticks.
3. There aren't any UW fans on this site that weren't here all along outside of the new ones that just joined from Rivals. I'll assume they were there for more than the couple of weeks we have been ranked. So I'm not seeing the coming out of the woodwork BS you claim.

You know what's funny? This is the only sell out your team has had this year and yet you all laughed at ours. UW averaged more than 58k through the 3 miserable soft schedule OOC games and that's more than your crap stand holds when it does sell out. Talk to me about supporting your team bro. Seriously.
No shit.