• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshall AND Jeffery active tonight at San Fran

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChicagoBears: WRs Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall are both active for the #Bears tonight. #CHIvsSF

It appears Trestman was feeding Glazer and Schefter some good ole' fashioned misinformation. Nice.

Well, at least this makes me interested in tonight. I do not think we will win, but this gives us a shot at an upset.

Thank god… could you imagine WR sets of Holmes, Bellamy, and Chris Williams? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, still not excited about it. At the very least they should sit them out to rest up for the Jets.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, still not excited about it. At the very least they should sit them out to rest up for the Jets.

I'm kinda thinking the same...see how it is the first quarter- if not feeling it- SIT down... I would rather have The Show? (is that what he's going by now?) for 14.5 games then 6 or 7 or whatever.
AND Hey Jay... LISTEN please- just because B. is on the field DOES NOT mean you have to throw it to him EVERY time. Let's use both of em as decoy's and force the young CB's focus on them while we get Holmes on some crossing routs and Bennett down the seam. Sounds good. Oh and run the ball too. Go Bears.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda thinking the same...see how it is the first quarter- if not feeling it- SIT down... I would rather have The Show? (is that what he's going by now?) for 14.5 games then 6 or 7 or whatever.
AND Hey Jay... LISTEN please- just because B. is on the field DOES NOT mean you have to throw it to him EVERY time. Let's use both of em as decoy's and force the young CB's focus on them while we get Holmes on some crossing routs and Bennett down the seam. Sounds good. Oh and run the ball too. Go Bears.

Fans need to quit the "Jay only throws it to Brandon" bull shit. He targeted him only 8 times more than Brandon last year. And their targets were split even last week when both were in the game.

And while I thought that perhaps them sitting was a blessing in disguise, if they're ready than they are ready. You really think the Bears coaching staff didn't think about that either? They said Alshon could have finished last week.

Come on guys, I don't think we will win, but Marshall and Jeffery create a HUGE mismatch for their small secondary. Along with Bennett. There's potential for some points tonight. If we can protect the ball, and the D can just bend and not break. Well… we'll see.

But you guys are too hell bent on this negative shit. Did you see how good the Bills looked again today? POUNDED Miami who beat up on New England last week. Have you seen all of the crazy games today? The NFL is insane. Anything can happen. Will it? I don't know. But it's worth watching.