• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Markov?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read he was a gametime decision tonight. This mean he'll be good to go for Game 1 of the ECF?

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He took the warmups tonight only because it was a do or die situation. With things now being reset to 0-0 for the ECF they can afford not to try and rush him back in there seeing as how Gill and Spacek look to be good now.

He was wearing a brace but stopping and starting has to be a killer with his injury.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From one source I have heard that he is moving very well but having trouble pivoting. Then from another source I have heard he is doing very well period.

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From one source I have heard that he is moving very well but having trouble pivoting. Then from another source I have heard he is doing very well period.

Well they better be sure he is ready. Montreal has things going well with Subban and Bergeron logging more minutes, so how to insert Markov back in there is going to be delicate.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could replace Bergeron on one leg IMO. Probably O'Byrne too.

I do agree that they should make sure he is ready, of course they could always dress 7 defensemen and have Bergeron play forward on the 4th line like they have done part of the year. That way they could move him back to defense if Markov cannot last.

Its more than just warm ups, from what I read he has been practicing in full uniform the last few days. So someone must think he will be ready soon.

Either way, I'd rather his return be in a game other than a game 7.