• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Cuban Fined $50K.... Like That Hurts Him At All

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this cvnt allowed to disrupt threads with trolling when half the other posters NOT reppin' the Lakers get posts deleted or threads moved? Bunch o' bullshit up in here.
LOL... You are the pot calling the kettle black.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Ricky Retardo, but you're the one caught lying and trolling about where you live and what gender you are.
Big deal, if my moving from Texas to Wisconsin has got your shorts in a bunch I pity you. I also didn't lie about my gender dumbass. Now go fuck yourself.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Ricky Retardo, but you're the one caught lying and trolling about where you live and what gender you are.

BUSTED by fordman

Big deal, if my moving from Texas to Wisconsin has got your shorts in a bunch I pity you. I also didn't lie about my gender dumbass. Now go fuck yourself.

Oh boy.... Now you guys peeked my interest!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok Mrs GnG. You said your wife runs the household and you’re her bitch. Pretending to be a cowboys fan and a man....and an Admin called you out.

Bwahahahaha what a loser

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Mrs GnG. You said your wife runs the household and you’re her bitch. Pretending to be a cowboys fan and a man....and an Admin called you out.

Bwahahahaha what a loser
Okay Sling Blade, time for those taters...

giphy.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not crying about trolling. It's your shitty moderating that was the topic. You look the other way and you know it.

When it comes to you...you're damn right I do.

I don't give a fuck what is said to you or who says it. You're a worthless troll and I've told you to stay the fuck off the NBA boards with your bullshit.

And yes, you were crying. It's what you're known for on these boards. You troll and then when you get called on it or trolled back...you cry.

Everyone knows it.

Maybe you should go cry on the shoulders of the little e-gang you had on CBS. What was it you clowns called yourselves?

Oh yeah..."The Crew".

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to you...you're damn right I do.

I don't give a fuck what is said to you or who says it. You're a worthless troll and I've told you to stay the fuck off the NBA boards with your bullshit.

And yes, you were crying. It's what you're known for on these boards. You troll and then when you get called on it or trolled back...you cry.

Everyone knows it.

Maybe you should go cry on the shoulders of the little e-gang you had on CBS. What was it you clowns called yourselves?

Oh yeah..."The Crew".

Bullshit, only person crying on the NBA boards are the "Crew" of Lakers crybabies that get all weepy when ANYTHING is said about the Lakers. But have no fear, the Mod will just delete posts and move threads to cull the tears.

Everyone knows it. Only skinsdad ranks lower.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, only person crying on the NBA boards are the "Crew" of Lakers crybabies that get all weepy when ANYTHING is said about the Lakers. But have no fear, the Mod will just delete posts and move threads to cull the tears.

Everyone knows it. Only skinsdad ranks lower.

The only problem with this is that none of it is true.

What is true is your MO of trolling and crying.

You're literally laughed at and no one gives a fuck what is said to you because of it.

Now run along and go cry to "The Crew".

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem with this is that none of it is true.

What is true is your MO of trolling and crying.

You're literally laughed at and no one gives a fuck what is said to you because of it.

Now run along and go cry to "The Crew".

Pretty sure Mark Cuban was an original crew member.

And with that we are back on topic! :D

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not crying about trolling. It's your shitty moderating that was the topic. You look the other way and you know it.

He really is a terrible mod. Drives traffic down too. We have like 4 posters left on the NBA board