• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Mariners @ Astros 5/2/14 to 5/4/14

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what we have SportsHoopla for.

True, but at least here if you realize you wrote something really messed up you can delete it before some person gets so offended and screen shots it. I had a co worker have to go into our bosses about an angry rant he did that he got hate on it from an animal activist group when 99% of us agreed with and nearly every person on the radio that heard about it. I've just never heard of much good about Twitter besides maybe 10% of it, but like I said I don't use it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but at least here if you realize you wrote something really messed up you can delete it before some person gets so offended and screen shots it. I had a co worker have to go into our bosses about an angry rant he did that he got hate on it from an animal activist group when 99% of us agreed with and nearly every person on the radio that heard about it. I've just never heard of much good about Twitter besides maybe 10% of it, but like I said I don't use it.

I don't mind being called out on stupid shit I've said. Helps you learn.

The biggest issue is that it makes me cringe.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind being called out on stupid shit I've said. Helps you learn.

The biggest issue is that it makes me cringe.

True, but when something happens that sets you off in the heat of the moment I don't think it's fair to an individual to have a personal feeling define his life. Like the whole Clevenger incident got him fired so a heat of the moment comment.