• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marijuana

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone catch Real Sports this last week? There was a story about marijuana in the NFL. Many players claim that it helps with brain trauma. There was a Doctor on the show, from Israel I believe, that has done studies on mice that prove that because marijuana slows the bloodflow to the brain, it can reduce swelling up to 50%.

Anyways, if you can you should check it out. I only bring it up here because Carroll was asked about it and said that the NFL should be open to it if it can be proven to be beneficial.

Pete Carroll: NFL should explore medical marijuana if it helps players - CBSSports.com

What a difference a year can make.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
done studies on mice that prove that because marijuana slows the bloodflow to the brain, it can reduce swelling up to 50%.

that part of your post that i quoted made me laugh. I mean i can see them getting these mice high then SMACKING them on the head. "Oh look this one doesn't have a bump and isn't walking around in circles."

Poor mice.
:laugh3:

i mean it's not funny but it is lol

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that part of your post that i quoted made me laugh. I mean i can see them getting these mice high then SMACKING them on the head. "Oh look this one doesn't have a bump and isn't walking around in circles."

Poor mice.
:laugh3:

i mean it's not funny but it is lol

It's funny you say that. On the report they show mice that have brain trauma trying to walk across a tiny little bridge. The MJ obviously helped.