• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Malcontent

Who is the resident malcontent?

• Chillerdab

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Gkekoa

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiller is not a malcontent poster. He gives praise where praise is due and has a general positive outlook on the team.

If anyone is the malcontent, it might be me.
I don't believe it's sunshine and rainbows with the team and that we are good each and every year. I don't believe every draft pick is a homerun, and I don't support our front office.

I believe i have caused more irritation than chiller and am the one I can think of that is being "ignored" currently by a poster. I could be wrong.

I used to believe we were good year in and year out about 20 years ago, but then reality set in for me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiller is not a malcontent poster. He gives praise where praise is due and has a general positive outlook on the team.

If anyone is the malcontent, it might be me.
I don't believe it's sunshine and rainbows with the team and that we are good each and every year. I don't believe every draft pick is a homerun, and I don't support our front office.

I believe i have caused more irritation than chiller and am the one I can think of that is being "ignored" currently by a poster. I could be wrong.

I used to believe we were good year in and year out about 20 years ago, but then reality set in for me.
I'll vote Duke.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring stimmie back.
Football becomes the priority here again.
Reached out a few weeks ago but haven't heard back.

He is a good dude for sure. Sty and breed are good people.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchy touchy, gekoka.

Snowflake. Tissue paper skin.

I voted for myself, because I didnt really want to see what you might do next to give your obviously fragile ego a boost.

What do you win by posting this poll? What do you gain? We all know which clowns agree with you. We all can name them.

Ask yourself if - in the years and years that I’ve posted here - you think I’ve ever given one fuck what a bunch of anonymous screenames like yours et al think about my postings?

Laughable and pathetic.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'd thought we'd have a long respite before the artillery fire started

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchy touchy, gekoka.

I voted for myself, because I didnt really want to see what you might do next to give your obviously fragile ego a boost.

What do you win by posting this poll? What do you gain? We all know which clowns agree with you. We all can name them.

Ask yourself if - in the years and years that I’ve posted here - you think I’ve ever given one fuck what a bunch of anonymous screenames like yours et al think about my postings?

Laughable and pathetic.
And hence you responded by posting showing you do in fact “ give a fuck “ and with the usual string of insults showing that you do in fact “ give a fuck “

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchy touchy, gekoka.

Laughable and pathetic.

Nope, not touchy at all. I am willing to self-reflect to improve myself but I have to be aware of the issue.

I won the truth. I am not the malcontent. Everybody on the board must be a clown because everybody agreed.

You seem to mistake caring about what others think and caring about the individual you are. But, what would I expect from a malcontent?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hence you responded by posting showing you do in fact “ give a fuck “ and with the usual string of insults showing that you do in fact “ give a fuck “

Oh, is that what I did?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Period. Next!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still believe chiller is misunderstood and is not out to fight everyone.

I think he has been mischaracterized. He is actually very friendly and is loyal to the team. He isn't the enemy and its sad that he has been treated the way he has.

He is an ex espn poster and can always be counted on for valuable insight.

I am much more negative about the team and have been told to leave. I don't think chiller has ever been told to get out.