• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madieu Williams

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is everyone happy we kept him over Taylor Mays?

The guy seems like he's getting torched alot. Just as bad as Mays.
At least Mays is young and might still have upside. Madieu Williams has no upside.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor brought almost nothing to the table as far as being a "starter". Williams isn't the answer, but that's why he is our back up and i think he's a fairly solid one at that.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Reggie is suppose to be the starter when healthy... but in the end, if referring to that OT PA play, everyone bit on that fucking(excuse me) fake.... really???

that's why i didn't want Goldson back... lol....

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Maniax your love for Mays has officially taken you over.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madieu Williams is essentially the teams 3rd Free Safety. Goldson or Smith would be playing if they were healthy. I'm not going to get angry that the team's 3rd string FS isn't that good, it's kind of expected.

I'm more upset with Brock, or maybe Brown, whichever one of those guys was standing around daydreaming with the loose ball on the ground at the end of the 4th quarter. I'm not sure if he could have got it, but standing around and looking at the sidelines before the whistle blows instead of keeping your eyes on the ball carrier is pathetic.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Smith is healthy. He's been getting on the field and getting abused on a fairly regular basis.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it was Brock who didn't notice the loose ball

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With respect to the loose ball, the same thing happened in the first quarter when Felix got injured. The ball came out and no Niners reacted to it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that. Dobbs and Wukuafu also told RJF he knocked the game tying FG in. Ouch.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Goldson comes back, I hope he doesn't play much. I haven't seen anything good from him to this point.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wait what?

It's an article reported by Matt Maiocco on how Ricky Jean Francois almost blocked the FG that sent the game into OT. The ball grazed his hand and changed the trajectory of it's flight. Both Dobbs and Tukuafu told RJF that after reviewing the film, the initial trajectory of the ball would have missed going through the uprights. RJF deflection changed the trajectory and helped it get in..

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an article reported by Matt Maiocco on how Ricky Jean Francois almost blocked the FG that sent the game into OT. The ball grazed his hand and changed the trajectory of it's flight. Both Dobbs and Tukuafu told RJF that after reviewing the film, the initial trajectory of the ball would have missed going through the uprights. RJF deflection changed the trajectory and helped it get in..

No fucking way... I didn't even realized that... i thought it curled in naturally......

OMG its the MNF gm vs NO all over again(Mcdonald did the same thing)

tumblr_lqfvm8zO0Z1qcinu2.gif

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody have the video on this?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madieu Williams is essentially the teams 3rd Free Safety. Goldson or Smith would be playing if they were healthy. I'm not going to get angry that the team's 3rd string FS isn't that good, it's kind of expected.

I'm more upset with Brock, or maybe Brown, whichever one of those guys was standing around daydreaming with the loose ball on the ground at the end of the 4th quarter. I'm not sure if he could have got it, but standing around and looking at the sidelines before the whistle blows instead of keeping your eyes on the ball carrier is pathetic.

not once but two fumbles guys just stood around before the whistle

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's the best FS on the roster, and it's really not close.

Yeah, that's the thing.

Reggie Smith looked promising in preseason matches but he's getting burned like you said. Pretty unfortunate but when Goldson comes back (which apparently he's going to be cleared to play on Sunday), DG has gotta start over Reggie at this point. Reggie's ineptness and Madieu's horrible angle on that Austin TD is reason enough.