• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madden 12

thespaceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yea pre-snap controls make all the difference. With pass rush it's all about who you're coming with. I use the steelers a lot and Aaron Smith is terrible at pass rush coming out of the basic 3-4. But on passing downs I run a 2-4-5 nickel D and rush with Woodley. He is a beast in this game. So is Clay Matthews.

Aldon Smith is a beast on this game. Plug him at DE, and he'll challenge the sack record.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I tried to take it back and get my money back for it but they said no and gave me a third copy. That one finally worked. Haven't tried it out yet though.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many more teams do we have to blow out before Madden correctly adjust the ratings for some of our players?

Bowman is playing like one of the top linebackers in the league and yet sits at a 77 in Madden.

Alex Smith now has the 3rd best QB rating in the league (could drop to 4th if Stafford goes off Monday) yet he is rated at 80. That is behind other QB's that started ranked low like Fitzpatrick who is up to an 84 (which is still grossly under rating his success this year). This is putting 2 of the leagues top QB's right now well under several other starters who are under performing.

I would say most of our defense deserves a ratings boost and they need to add those points they took away in the previous updates back to our OL. That group is getting better and better each week.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, fun, but once again Madden is flawed in regards to speed. The likes of Taylor Mays 71 overall and Jacoby Ford 74 overall make better starters then anquan boldin and donte whitner who are substantially higher rated bc of their lack of speed. Thats why the raiders are one of the most used teams in madden. They are the fastest team in the game.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if there is a way in the settings to make it so that you can have the madden 11 preplay layout where you only have to click one or two buttons to make a change?

In the xbox version there is, yes. I can't remember where exactly, but it isn't too hard to find.