• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lynch fined once again

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why he didn't get suspended this time after the other violations and just being fined for this and the media thing.....The guy is acting like he has the IQ of a water bug.
I said before someone in authority in that organization needs to lay the law down to him in a way he can understand......Money, money, money and then more money until he is working for a bag of Skittles....I bet he'd get it right then....:nod:

You're really going to enjoy the next 10 days I imagine.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grabbing your crotch is worth $20k and apparently more important to the NFL than blindsiding a QB with malicious intent, like Matthews did to Wilson? Way to go Goddell!! :L

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was hardly a gesture.. I get the AZ one when he jumped in the air and turned around and did it... BUT this was nothing...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was hardly a gesture.. I get the AZ one when he jumped in the air and turned around and did it... BUT this was nothing...

I agree its hard to even see him do it, but Lynch has a history now so they're not about to give him any slack on this type of thing. If anyone else did the gesture it may not even get noticed but they have already fined Beast for it so he's got to be smarter than that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Why am I always the center of attention? I hate being the center of attention. Yeah."

-Marshawn

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have no issue with them changing the rules. I can't stand 95% of player interviews anyways. You either get to hear a poor public speaker or a ton of cliches with little real substance.

I hate interviews myself...........they never speak whats really on their mind.........Just what they want us fans to hear.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Sherman said "Why arent those GM's and owners out there doing interviews? they make the most decisions"

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20k for "obscene gesture" Headline writers queing this up for use soon. "Grabbing balls draws larger fine than deflating balls."

But where is the nflpa on all this. They jump to action to defend a wife beater in Rice or a complete menace to society Aldon Smith, but just sit idly by as lynch gets fined every week.

They should've stood up for Rice, obviously not on the wife beating, but the double jeopardy punishment the NFL did...Lynch is basically saying screw you NFL by repeatedly doing this crotch grabbing stuff and thinking that new media rules should be made just for him...love the player, but that's BS.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its part of the job. fighting it has cost him a boat load of money, which is his right, as it is his employers right to enforce their rules. this is a non story and I wish the media and fans would just ignore it

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He keeps breking NFL rules, of course they are going to be harsher on him. He doesn't like attention yet keeps doing these stupid things.

He makes the money he makes because of the revenue from media and fans. The least he can do it put a smile on and do what he is suppose to.

Im a fan of him from the Bills days.. but his act is getting tiresome and nothing he is doing will bring any change to the rules. Seems he's just trying to give a finger to the league but it creates a distraction for the team.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players union is completely dickless. Might as well not exist for all they do.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players union is completely dickless. Might as well not exist for all they do.

This is true.

Makes me sick any time anyone says "It was collectively bargained on" if you dont like it you shouldnt of agreed to it......... the union was bent over a barrel by the owners and forced to sing the ABCs. They didn't "agree" on anything.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason to be a bad public speaker when part of your job is to meet with the press on a weekly basis. He could have used a small portion of that fine money to attend Dale Carnegie public speaking seminars and learned some valuable skills.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason to be a bad public speaker when part of your job is to meet with the press on a weekly basis. He could have used a small portion of that fine money to attend Dale Carnegie public speaking seminars and learned some valuable skills.

I don't think he's interested in being a good public speaker. That's sort of his point. He doesn't want to do it.

I was thinking about this though, Lynch has been in the league about 7 or 8 years right? This has only been an issue last year and this year as far as I know. So did he used to speak to the media and just get tired of answering the same stupid questions for years and years? Maybe that's part of it. Maybe he's just fed up with some of the ridiculous shit that reporters ask over and over. Not an excuse for him because he should just do it anyway. But that could be his reason.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's interested in being a good public speaker. That's sort of his point. He doesn't want to do it.

I was thinking about this though, Lynch has been in the league about 7 or 8 years right? This has only been an issue last year and this year as far as I know. So did he used to speak to the media and just get tired of answering the same stupid questions for years and years? Maybe that's part of it. Maybe he's just fed up with some of the ridiculous shit that reporters ask over and over. Not an excuse for him because he should just do it anyway. But that could be his reason.

Lynch isn't the only guy that didn't like talking to the media...I want to say Steve Carlton if memory serves was notorious for being tight lipped also.

Part of the job...do it and get it over with, go on about your biz.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He hasn't talked to the Media in years and years...it wasn't until last year that somebody reported him though.