• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luke Schenn Out Two Weeks

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least this comes at a good time in the schedule - five days off for the Flyers, so if he misses exactly two weeks, then that might only be five games(CBJ, at MTL, at NYR, MIN, CBJ) - five games good teams but at least it won't be that long

We'll see Carlo Colaiacovo back in the lineup I'm guessing, although I heard A-Mac is progressing nicely and there's an outside chance he could return for the game on Friday

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it rains it pours! I guess that's the good thing about having an extra couple of capable dmen around. I still think that they should keep looking for first pairing dmen in trade options as the season moves along. No rush but maybe they can steal one...

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is that it wasn't more serious and that although Schenn has been playing better, he is still a
3rd pairing player. Coburn looked ok at times and rusty at times. With a few days off, he will get some valuable practice time as will CC. Fortunately we have some 3rd pairing depth. I am guessing

Streit - Grossmann
MDZ - Coburn
CC - Schultz.

Maybe Schultz and Coburn get switched but I really don't see a CC - Coburn pairing at this time.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is that it wasn't more serious and that although Schenn has been playing better, he is still a
3rd pairing player. Coburn looked ok at times and rusty at times. With a few days off, he will get some valuable practice time as will CC. Fortunately we have some 3rd pairing depth. I am guessing

Streit - Grossmann
MDZ - Coburn
CC - Schultz.

Maybe Schultz and Coburn get switched but I really don't see a CC - Coburn pairing at this time.

While Schultz is in the lineup I'd be shocked if they split up Schultz and MDZ. They've been a real solid pairing that I don't think they'd mess with 5 on 5. Coburn might slide in for MDZ on the PK though.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back Coburn, lose L. Schenn. Head first into a wall with someone pushing from behind is not exactly health-promoting.

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Schultz is in the lineup I'd be shocked if they split up Schultz and MDZ. They've been a real solid pairing that I don't think they'd mess with 5 on 5. Coburn might slide in for MDZ on the PK though.

My only thought on CC- Coburn is that neither have played too much this year. Both are veterans but are short on conditioning. Not sure 1 can cover for the other yet. CC has looked pretty good and they do have a few days to practice and get back into game shape.

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back Coburn, lose L. Schenn. Head first into a wall with someone pushing from behind is not exactly health-promoting.

Thank goodness he was able to turn his head last second to take the impact on his shoulder. If he hits head
1st its either serious neck, head or both injuries. It wasn't a hard hit but the location and timing could have been disastrous. Anyone know if the league is looking at it?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only thought on CC- Coburn is that neither have played too much this year. Both are veterans but are short on conditioning. Not sure 1 can cover for the other yet. CC has looked pretty good and they do have a few days to practice and get back into game shape.

that's true, I hadn't thought of that.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness he was able to turn his head last second to take the impact on his shoulder. If he hits head
1st its either serious neck, head or both injuries. It wasn't a hard hit but the location and timing could have been disastrous. Anyone know if the league is looking at it?

No discipline for the hit