• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU fans say "White It Out" in support of Devin White

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White obviously didn’t launch towards Miss State Qb

It’s clear in the side view video, White didn’t launch with his feet and never targeted the neck or head.

But there will be legal targeting of Bama players at Tiger Stadium, LSU will be bringing the heat, it will be legal shots throughout the game. LSU will be daring SEC officials to through a flag. It will all be legal.

The hate for Alabama is so great in Louisiana as well as across the country, Bama fans love to say, they enjoy being hated. Well, does Bama enjoy being stomped, because that is what awaits them in Tiger Stadium. Can’t wait to see the pain train headed Bama’s way!!!!!!!

:lol:

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birmingham, also city of SEC headquarters, blanketed with #FreeDevinWhite billboards Tuesday

Furthering the protest of the call, Tiger fans have pooled their money together to put up billboards near the SEC Headquarters in Birmingham, Al. The GoFundMe, created by "Edward H," has surpassed its goal of $4,150. Enough money was raised to fund more than a dozen #FreeDevinWhite billboards.

Since Alabama/Nick Saban controls it all, you should have put them in Tuscaloosa.

Maybe if you guys knew how to target the right areas, you wouldn't be in this mess to start with.

Dumbfucks.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birmingham, also city of SEC headquarters, blanketed with #FreeDevinWhite billboards Tuesday

Furthering the protest of the call, Tiger fans have pooled their money together to put up billboards near the SEC Headquarters in Birmingham, Al. The GoFundMe, created by "Edward H," has surpassed its goal of $4,150. Enough money was raised to fund more than a dozen #FreeDevinWhite billboards.
Waste of money and time. No appeals process exists and they are not going to change the ruling of both the on-field and booth judges.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama just dropped, Clemson now more favored to be in CFP, Ala left out!

Stunning LSU victories, Death Valley, and a rabid LSU fanbase, this triple threat appears to be on the minds of Vegas and sports reporters, plus concern over mounting injuries at Alabama. Vegas now favors Clemson over Ala, many sports analysts agree, when asked who is more likely to be left out of the CFP, Clemson or Alabama?

Why Alabama is falling? Injuries are building up, the quality of the opponent is ratcheting up, that is how ESPN analysts and Vegas oddsmakers just explained it.

LSU Tigers are going to hurt Alabama, and not in a good way.

I tell you what, I haven't seen LSU fans this sure of themselves since Jan 8, 2012.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No crown of helmet was used in the Wilson/Guarantano hit. His face mask went into the QB's chest. Hard with, but was not targeting nor even falls into the targeting rule in any way.
Second, nothing was done deliberately. Thats just total bullshit, and I would expect better of you than to accuse a player of deliberately trying to hurt another in that manner. If they wanted him hurt, they could easily make that happen as strong as they are. Mack is not the kind to intentionally injure anyone.

I wont bullshit your post, but I really should.
A lesser human of Crimson hue posted the video of the hit which I had been unable to find since the game. Go ahead and BS my post, 'bo. Whereas I'd buy you a beer, that other fellow, I'd report to the cops.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lesser human of Crimson hue posted the video of the hit which I had been unable to find since the game. Go ahead and BS my post, 'bo. Whereas I'd buy you a beer, that other fellow, I'd report to the cops.
Why would you report a person playing football to the cops? Clearly doing the job he was brought in to do, and no penalty flag was thrown, so clearly not a personal foul or targeting by the rules they play by.

And I dont throw BS's like candy on here. Some of our posters do, but I am not one of them. :suds:

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you report a person playing football to the cops? Clearly doing the job he was brought in to do, and no penalty flag was thrown, so clearly not a personal foul or targeting by the rules they play by.

And I dont throw BS's like candy on here. Some of our posters do, but I am not one of them. :suds:
Wasn't referencing the player, rather the rancid Tide fan haunting the Hoop. It'll come to you. :suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't referencing the player, rather the rancid Tide fan haunting the Hoop. It'll come to you. :suds:
Reread it, its early. My apologies kind sir. my Faux pas has been noted.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, LSU rushers need to take a page out of Bama's playbook. A Bama rusher took out UT's Guarantano by deliberately putting the crown of his helmet into Gurantano's chest, then driving it up through Guarantano's face as he finished the turf-butter tackle. No flag was thrown. Guarantano was out for the remainder of the game.

This is what you call targeting vol bitch?

DqOqYlMWkAATKnk

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the play if anyone hasn't seen it.

It's a weak hit to be sure, looks like the blunt of the "hit" was with the hands in the chest area. But it was a late hit on the QB and the helmets are touching etc.

Good example of why I hate the penalty - yeah technically it matches the definition, yet hardly malicious.

But the kid should have known better. Would have been a 15 yard penalty minimum even in my day.

Bonus video melt:

Had he not gorilla walked and stood over the qb he might have avoided the penalty.
He brought it on himself.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished your latest fap and just had to revisit this, didja? Giving you another stiffy, is it?

I'm not sending you a dick pic, so quit asking.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the arguments of Bammers here present, the above is not targeting. Byrne and Saban should add their voices to those calling upon the SEC to allow Devin to play all four quarters vs Alabama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the arguments of Bammers here present, the above is not targeting. Byrne and Saban should add their voices to those calling upon the SEC to allow Devin to play all four quarters vs Alabama.

yeah, other than the fact that he:

Launched, had helmet to helmet contact and 100% fits the rule of targeting.

jaA6FdQ.jpg

But can't say I'm surprised the dumbass Vols fan can't tell the difference.

On the plus side, he has his head up rather than using the crown. Just went too high and left his feet.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bama fan, I'd like to say that's a bs call. I can't understand how the reply officials got it wrong. IMO