• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU at Georgia

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to share who you think has as good or better O?

FWIW, it my opinion they are in the top 10, and there probably isn't too much difference no. 1 and no. 10.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to share who you think has as good or better O?

FWIW, it my opinion they are in the top 10, and there probably isn't too much difference no. 1 and no. 10.

UGA would be a top-5ish offense right now. LSU would not.

Baylor, UCLA, Oregon, A&M, Clemson, Lousiville, UGA.....would all have arguments for top-5 offenses. LSU would not. LSU is greatly improved on offense and I think they will continue to improve throughout the season, but they aren't top-5 quality yet.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA would be a top-5ish offense right now. LSU would not.

Baylor, UCLA, Oregon, A&M, Clemson, Lousiville, UGA.....would all have arguments for top-5 offenses. LSU would not. LSU is greatly improved on offense and I think they will continue to improve throughout the season, but they aren't top-5 quality yet.

Not much to disagree with there. I want to see what Baylor does against some good teams. Also, UCLA could have shown us with their win against Nebraska, but who knows. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Oregon is for real, of course. Stanford appears strong. Even though Louisville hasn't played much, I'm a believer.

I think that if Mett keeps getting better, they will be up there. He made some great throws, even when UGa decided to play D on a few plays. Bama has the QB and the running backs ... my guess is that their O line solidifies and they will be a typical Pro style O that can pretty much score 28-45 against anyone.

Other than Baylor, who knows in the BigXII. OkSU shit the bed, that's for sure.

If we did it by conference, for me it would be:

SEC: UGa, LSU, TAMU, Bama
BigXII: Baylor, for now; OU, maybe
PAC: Oregon, Stanford, UCLA
B1G: OSU has 2 good QBs, just not sure they will get tested enough for us to know
ACC: Clemson, FSU

My guess that is going to the top 10ish.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until LSU proves they can run the ball like UGA can, i agree with us not being elite. I was shocked that we lost the battle between the Lines so bad on offense. Miles and staff will be pretty busy the rest of the season...

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+100000000000!

And kudos to the dawgs. I had a great time there and all the fans i interacted with were cool