• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU @ Alabama

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man do I love me some Amari Cooper. Huge fan of next year's offensive class in general.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU just wants to give this game away...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear that right. 41 players from the infamous 9-6 game will wind up being drafted by the NFL? 31 have been and 10 more expected. WOW.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is over rated... but LSU gave up some huge opportunities.

In what way is Bama overrated? They have smashed every opponent that has been put in their way regardless of how high they have been ranked.

I hate when people just throw statements out like this without any explanation of why they feel that way.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bama is Overated when they win their games beat ranked teams and even put down Johnny Football....... yeah ok..

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama does the 3 things you need to do to beat any team no matter what level you play at. Control the line on both sides, run the ball effectively, and limit turnovers. The high powered offenses like Oregon can't win it all because when they face a team like Alabama or even Stanford they lose the line of scrimmage battle.

I like FSU though I feel they are not nearly as good as the ACC is making them look. It's very much starting to look like another Alabama National Title though. They still have Auburn and the SEC Title game to get past though.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bama is Overated when they win their games beat ranked teams and even put down Johnny Football....... yeah ok..

Before this week Alabama hadn't played anyone apposed to Texas A&M, have one of the easiest schedules in football set up with D2 (Georgia state and Chatanooga) schools and bye weeks before big games. Oregon and FSU should have been ranked high then them this week (Oregon not anymore). FSU blew out a #3 Clemson and a #7 Miami. Yes Alabama is over rated and should be no higher than #2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before this week Alabama hadn't played anyone apposed to Texas A&M, have one of the easiest schedules in football set up with D2 (Georgia state and Chatanooga) schools and bye weeks before big games. Oregon and FSU should have been ranked high then them this week (Oregon not anymore). FSU blew out a #3 Clemson and a #7 Miami. Yes Alabama is over rated and should be no higher than #2.

The Clemson win is looking like their only big one with possibly no top 25 teams left to play. Miami's loss this past week really hurt FSU and hurts even more if they lose again and fall out of the top 25. Alabama has wins over Texas A&M and LSU with games still play over Auburn and likely Missouri. Their schedule is a lot tougher to play through and be undefeated. There are also 7 SEC teams right now in the Top 25 compared to only 3 for the ACC. Clemson is not enough of a win for FSU and right now their ACC Championship opponent would be an unranked Georgia Tech.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clemson win is looking like their only big one with possibly no top 25 teams left to play. Miami's loss this past week really hurt FSU and hurts even more if they lose again and fall out of the top 25. Alabama has wins over Texas A&M and LSU with games still play over Auburn and likely Missouri. Their schedule is a lot tougher to play through and be undefeated. There are also 7 SEC teams right now in the Top 25 compared to only 3 for the ACC. Clemson is not enough of a win for FSU and right now their ACC Championship opponent would be an unranked Georgia Tech.

Go Auburn!