• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOWELL COHN: Harbarugh is an 11 year old

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The one with Singletary? If that is the one, then yes, I remember it - Either way, your post is spot-on!

I can't recall what he said that prompted it, but Cohn started arguing with the fans. He was getting extremely defensive and aggressive. It was just ridiculous. I distinctly recall an, "I grew up in NY. I can handle it." While complaining that fans were picking on him.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't recall what he said that prompted it, but Cohn started arguing with the fans. He was getting extremely defensive and aggressive. It was just ridiculous. I distinctly recall an, "I grew up in NY. I can handle it." While complaining that fans were picking on him.

Ohhh, you know, you may be referring to an incident that took place in Oakland a couple years ago...I seem to recall that he was tossed out of a press conference or the locker room or something like that...

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lowell Cohnhead calling someone an immature d0ucheb@g?? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

pot-kettle-black.jpg

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it as self congratulation; patting himself on the back. It just seemed like a strange thing for a coach to say about his team............and himself.

In full context he praises the players, then his coaching staff and their abilities and chalks the loss up to what it was. A loss. That's a great quote in full context the way I read it.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's praising his coaches and himself. Nothing wrong with that mind you, I think without him and his staff we were 8-8 at best. I actually like it, says to me that he know he got the best out of what he had but he knows where they need to improve. He's just not going to call specific players out, which is also a good thing about him.

I dont know, reading the quote in fiull doesnt make me think he was throwing his players under the bus.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont know, reading the quote in fiull doesnt make me think he was throwing his players under the bus.

He's not going to flat out do that publicly, but that's about as close as you can come.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Praise for his coaches?

About the article: There are few things less interesting than articles about sports columnist that are written by the subject. No one gives a shit how you feel Lowell.

This is the way I feel. I think he was just saying his coaches did a good job and so did his players.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going to flat out do that publicly, but that's about as close as you can come.

I'm a heir splitter. I rarely disagree flat-out with someone. But I totally disagree with you on this 100%. He was saying that he was proud of his team - everyone from the players that played, practice players, and the coaches. My goodness, you're stretching. ;) Nah, I wouldn't pick on anyone. I just disagree and I can't see how you view it that way besides just to be mad about something. How is that close to calling them out? I digress. You got the best of me because I usually don't think anyone is absurd in their opinion. There I go again. :smh:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it back. That was rude. I'd delete it if I could. I don't know what got into me. Hope you are ok with it. Didn't mean to be an ass. I wasn't saying it seriously as if I were angry, but it came out that way instead of humorous. In the end, what I think makes no difference anyway.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the comments following the article to see if everybody was picking on this sentence, and this is what I found. LOL

I'm going to pull a Cohn and take his "I am EXTREMELY fond of 11 year olds" from this article, take it out of context, and post an article about his love of pedophilia. Why is this writer still employed???