• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking for owners

pleeg3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this is allowed.. Fantasy Baseball. The name of the league is last chance league for those still wanting more or wanting to correct mistakes or bad luck.
It's a live draft unfortunately not much time . I started this up after we fell short 2 owners, I'm hoping the other owners join in but there may be a chance there are more leagues to chose from. Our failed attempts had been started by someone else so if interested check it out . It might be better to join the other, (if there is another) and I'll join that one. Sorry I failed the course on how to be brief. I'll notify if it fills.
Thanks, Pleeg3

Last edited by a moderator:

pleeg3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry how do I remove, whatever it's been that kind of day. Thought 'administrator' would of not allowed. My bad, just ignore, thanks for pointing out I'm an idiot, (though it's already known). Don't get how 'spam' runs under wanting some guys to play?
I'd take it down if I knew how?
pleeg3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this spam?

He posted on the fantasy baseball board inviting people to play in his league. This board was created for fantasy baseball discussion and giving people a chance to play is certainly appropriate whether he has 2 posts or 20,000.

pleeg3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate that, like you said I was inviting people to a cbssports.com league, kind of missed how I was doing something that came off as offensive. And quickly at that. After coming up short a couple guys I thought I'd through out there, so I did. Don't know if it will help. But those comments came back so quick and almost sounded angry. Probably just me. Thanks. pleeg3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate that, like you said I was inviting people to a cbssports.com league, kind of missed how I was doing something that came off as offensive. And quickly at that. After coming up short a couple guys I thought I'd through out there, so I did. Don't know if it will help. But those comments came back so quick and almost sounded angry. Probably just me. Thanks. pleeg3

Don't sweat it, they just don't know you yet.

Good luck filling your league, and in the meantime, getting involved in discussion on other threads could help you out.