• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking for helpful only feedback.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello SportsHoopla baseball people.

I have a question for everyone willing to give me their honest feed back to a few simple questions.

1) Do you post on this board between 2-5 P.M pacific, or 5-8 eastern during each weekday?

2) If so, in what area, team board or not, do you post?

After trying and failing to recruit new members to the CBD daily thread, I have given up, and am trying a new angle. All I want is someone to post with once the mass east clast clearout happens, and it has been much harder to do so that I ever imagined.

While I want this for me, my hope is that it will also help others, as there just has to be some west coast baseball fans on this site that post as much and as often as i do.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a serious, honest answer... Get rid of that thread and use the rest of this website.

There are plenty of other boards here.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can post there during those times, and I have past 2 or 3 daily threads.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a serious, honest answer... Get rid of that thread and use the rest of this website.

Fair enough. Are you aware of a spot on this board that is active between 2-5 p.m pacific each afternoon? If I can't get people to post where I want to be, I have no issue going to where the people are. I was just hoping for a hand on finding out where that place is, if one even exists.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Are you aware of a spot on this board that is active between 2-5 p.m pacific each afternoon? If I can't get people to post where I want to be, I have no issue going to where the people are. I was just hoping for a hand on finding out where that place is, if one even exists.

With my mom in the shape she's in at 91, it is hard to get time because I am taking care of her.

I do not have a job where I draw a check, but oh boy do I have a job nonetheless.

I'll try to be on between what is 5-8 PM Eastern time though. It is fun to throw stuff back and forth with you...

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^

This.

The CBS daily thread is nothing more than a Sox fan circle jerk anyway.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^

This.

The CBS daily thread is nothing more than a Sox fan circle jerk anyway.

Really? I find no more Sox fans than others usually. In fact, I will say it is much better than on CBS, when is was 80% Red Sox & Yankee fans, and 20% other.

Big surprise!! I have tried and failed at something again!!

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I find no more Sox fans than others usually. In fact, I will say it is much better than on CBS, when is was 80% Red Sox & Yankee fans, and 20% other.

Big surprise!! I have tried and failed at something again!!

Ok... Can you try to sell us the CBS thread?

Why should we go there instead of other boards?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... Can you try to sell us the CBS thread?

Why should we go there instead of other boards?

Because it is a one stop shopping thread. That is the point. While the main discussions are rooted in and around baseball, the topics there run the gamut, with little being out of bounds.

For anyone who participated on CBS, or to those who came to this thread from April to June, please note that all of the folks that were basically trolling haters have been removed.

It's not much of a sell job, but, I am no salesman. I am just a guy who loves to talk about the entirity of baseball, and, who would like other folks to join him, especially in the late afternoon.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Use the new posts link up top or the one on the main page.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use the new posts link up top or the one on the main page.

That will help, and I will try that. I am still open to more specific suggestions though.