• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Longest week ever...

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or so it seemed like.

I had pretty much checked out mentally at work by about 11am Wednesday. Thankfully, it hasn't been the busiest of weeks, so my lack of motivation, or doing anything productive won't have too much of an affect.

I. CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. THIS. GAME.

:omg::thumb::D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or so it seemed like.

I had pretty much checked out mentally at work by about 11am Wednesday. Thankfully, it hasn't been the busiest of weeks, so my lack of motivation, or doing anything productive won't have too much of an affect.

I. CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. THIS. GAME.

:omg::thumb::D

:agree:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife decided to sign us up for a 3 day training class during this week so I didn't have the luxury of doing nothing like I was hoping. Trying to make up for it today but unfortunately when you miss 3 days of time in the office they have to be made up sometime.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you on that cd. I'm sure to get dumptrucked early next week, but it'll have to wait till' Tuesday cause I'm not working Monday. I'll be busy painting my scum city Orange and Blue.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you on that cd. I'm sure to get dumptrucked early next week, but it'll have to wait till' Tuesday cause I'm not working Monday. I'll be busy painting my scum city Orange and Blue.

Sounds like a good plan to me! I plan on at least taking part of Monday off. I live in a small town though and am known as the biggest Bronco fan around so my guess is I will have quite a few visitors win or lose in my office. The result will determine which crowd decides to come in and visit.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a good plan to me! I plan on at least taking part of Monday off. I live in a small town though and am known as the biggest Bronco fan around so my guess is I will have quite a few visitors win or lose in my office. The result will determine which crowd decides to come in and visit.
sounds like booby trap time :spy:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like booby trap time :spy:

If we lose there will definitely be some set up plus will have to hide my car. I live in Chiefs country and every Chiefs/Broncos game and even one of the playoff games my car has gotten decorated. I keep Bronco gear on my front yard and it seems to keep disappearing at different times so I will probably have to put that in the garage for a while as well.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, I'm pretty much the same bud. I'm known throughout my whole building as being a Bronco nutjob; as my office is decked out in Broncos stuff, and I have a few Broncos decals car that everybody always notices. I had more than a handful of people come by today and wish me luck on Sunday :yahoo:

Truth be told, I think they're all kind of glad I'm out Monday just in case things don't go our way. If I'm a total bitch on Mondays after they lose regular season games during the season, then who knows what may happen on Monday. I have faith though. If this team plays up to their capabilities, and doesn't turn the ball over then I think we're gonna be champs :rockon:

I'm lookin' for the defense to play off the charts Sunday. I just have that feeling.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose there will definitely be some set up plus will have to hide my car. I live in Chiefs country and every Chiefs/Broncos game and even one of the playoff games my car has gotten decorated. I keep Bronco gear on my front yard and it seems to keep disappearing at different times so I will probably have to put that in the garage for a while as well.
When I'm in Missouri I always make sure to lock my car for fear that someone will break in and install an 8-track tape player.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man....a Broncos fan in Chiefs land? That's gotta be kind of rough. I get the stink eye from Fishy and Bucs fans down here, but probably nothing like what you get up there.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God for all the SB talk on NFL Network. Been alot of great stuff and sure helped getting thru week. I recently just back in work force last wk ( shldr surgery) so not only did it feel good to put in some good hard days, it certainly helped to make the week go by faster. But this next day and a half is going to be killer no doubt. I`am READY!!! Make us proud Denver!!