• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Long to get first PB this year.

running bear828

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta admit that I am also excited about the potential of Long. Before the draft Walter Football had Long rated at #10 out of all the offensive tackles in the USA. And that was after only starting 4 games. That has to show that the kid has something special. I really expect multiple PB's out of him. This was a heck of a draft this year. Emery got all his talent scouts this year that he wanted and put them all on the same page. His page. Last year he really didn't have his own people nor did he have time to put his system for selecting in place. Heck he is even getting great results from UDFA's! I really like this years draft.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True...but the one thing thats made him look awesome thus far is his strength- and that will carry over into the regular season. He seems to be a quick study for both the playbook and technique. Im excited to see what he can do when its for real.

Absolutely. I am really excited about his potential as well, and I can't wait to see him in action.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True...but the one thing thats made him look awesome thus far is his strength- and that will carry over into the regular season. He seems to be a quick study for both the playbook and technique. Im excited to see what he can do when its for real.

Going against Geno Hayes week 1, should give us a good perspective of how he's progressed.
Actually the whole O-line can be evaluated week 1. Cincy has a stout front 7.
Just thinking, if they past that test. The rest of the year looks pretty good.