• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lol week 2.....

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you can't really grade how good Haskins is yet until he faces a team of actual worth. Which honestly, is probably next weekend against TCU. It's really easy to look good against teams that were a combined 5-19 last year and 6-18 in 2016 and 2015.
It's not like he's gone out and been mediocre though. He has absolutely shredded both teams. People are gushing over Tua so why are you saying Haskins doesn't deserve praise?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just held a pretty good Michigan State offense to 13 points. Wouldn't say they are absolute trash.
They were among the worst P5 defenses last year. Michigan State's offense isn't "pretty good".

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like he's gone out and been mediocre though. He has absolutely shredded both teams. People are gushing over Tua so why are you saying Haskins doesn't deserve praise?

He's absolutely shredded teams that he should be absolutely shredding. I never said he doesn't deserve praise but don't act like he's beating top P5 teams because the facts are, SU is facing bottom of the barrel teams right now. If he shreds TCU, then I think the conversation will change.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just held a pretty good Michigan State offense to 13 points. Wouldn't say they are absolute trash.
Michigan State’s offense has been trash for three years.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's absolutely shredded teams that he should be absolutely shredding. I'm not saying he deserves praise but don't act like he's beating top P5 teams because the facts are, OSU is facing bottom of the barrel teams right now. If he shreds TCU, then I think the conversation will change.
So who are the top QBs in the country this year so far? How is Haskins not among them in your opinion?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean a team that has more five star players on the offensive line is better than two teams that have less five stars in the history combined? Color me shocked.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are the top QBs in the country this year so far? How is Haskins not among them in your opinion?

Why are you assuming this entire conversation? Please stick with facts and not your assumptions of what my opinion is. Haskins has played very good. But he's facing teams that he should be playing very good against. You want to give him an award for playing the way he should be playing against shit teams? No. He is one of the best, but 2 games in, and 2 games against crap programs, and you're acting like you're ready to hand him the heisman already.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean a team that has more five star players on the offensive line is better than two teams that have less five stars in the history combined? Color me shocked.
So then every QB this year is trash in your opinion

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State’s offense has been trash for three years.

Michigan State went 10-3 last year. I'm not saying they are the best by any means, but when you can beat a team that won 10+ games last year and didn't lose anyone of real importance to the draft, that's a pretty good accomplishment in my opinion.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then every QB this year is trash in your opinion
Some teams have played programs that aren’t the worst programs in the past decade. All you need is Kansas to finish the trifecta.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you assuming this entire conversation? Please stick with facts and not your assumptions of what my opinion is. Haskins has played very good. But he's facing teams that he should be playing very good against. You want to give him an award for playing the way he should be playing against shit teams? No. He is one of the best, but 2 games in, and 2 games against crap programs, and you're acting like you're ready to hand him the heisman already.
There is playing very good and then there's doing what he's doing. I have never once said he deserves the Heisman, you came into this conversation and just started spouting off. I said LOL at the idiots who said Brian Lewerke was better before the season started, and that stands to reason.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State went 10-3 last year. I'm not saying they are the best by any means, but when you can beat a team that won 10+ games last year and didn't lose anyone of real importance to the draft, that's a pretty good accomplishment in my opinion.
Returning players from a bad offense doesn’t make them good. The defense is what carried Michigan State last year. If the defense gave up 20 points we lost.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Across The Field the field thinking Haskins is the best QB this year when it's clearly Cole McDonald.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some teams have played programs that aren’t the worst programs in the past decade. All you need is Kansas to finish the trifecta.
Rutgers wasn't even the worst team in the division last year. Hell, they weren't even 2nd to worst.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is playing very good and then there's doing what he's doing. I have never once said he deserves the Heisman, you came into this conversation and just started spouting off. I said LOL at the idiots who said Brian Lewerke was better before the season started, and that stands to reason.

All I said was you can't judge how good he is until he plays teams that are actually good. If you wanna praise your guy because he played very well against Oregon State and Rutgers, then be my guest. Throwing for 5 TDs against Oregon State, while impressive, is something a team with the caliber of talent that Ohio State has should be doing. Completing 87% of your passes and throwing 4 TDs against Rutgers, while impressive, is something a team with the caliber of talent that Ohio State has should be doing. In my opinion, he is one of the best QBs in the country, but the level of opponents he's been playing against has been one of the worst. This game against TCU will show me, personally, whether he's really this good or he's just this good against shit competition.