• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ The Bucks being 24-3.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my God you're an idiot. not even a sane generalization...

you're all over the road, boy...:lol:

but keep the hate coming. i think it's great that the jealousy is out there...

You understood that?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics fans are generally not irrational, they cheer and support their team all they can, but don't hesitate to applause on the opponent if they are better and they've many times cheered up for opponent players if they see exceptional basketball actions happening on the floor...

Lakers fans in comparison, just shut up in the same cases and if they lose to a better team, "it was an accident", or "it's just regular season where things don't matter"... Bron is of course "the best ever", "KD is better than Giannis", "Ball, Ingram, Hurt, Randle are sure to become All-Stars", "the Lakers were contenders on the 18-19 season", "Deng must buy back his contract", "Lebron's son will be better than his dad (and of course will only play for the Lakers)", "the Lakers toilets are better", "Zorro was the world's greatest super hero", "viva Mexico", "hick... tequila", "the Gods in Olympus mountain were drinking tequila sunrise", "LSD should be legal", "Magic weed should be legal"... etc...
You are one weird mofo.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics fans are generally not irrational, they cheer and support their team all they can, but don't hesitate to applause on the opponent if they are better and they've many times cheered up for opponent players if they see exceptional basketball actions happening on the floor...

Lakers fans in comparison, just shut up in the same cases and if they lose to a better team, "it was an accident", or "it's just regular season where things don't matter"... Bron is of course "the best ever", "KD is better than Giannis", "Ball, Ingram, Hurt, Randle are sure to become All-Stars", "the Lakers were contenders on the 18-19 season", "Deng must buy back his contract", "Lebron's son will be better than his dad (and of course will only play for the Lakers)", "the Lakers toilets are better", "Zorro was the world's greatest super hero", "viva Mexico", "hick... tequila", "the Gods in Olympus mountain were drinking tequila sunrise", "LSD should be legal", "Magic weed should be legal"... etc...

There is nobody in here less rational than you.

Sorry to break it to ya.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A top team today in the NBA this year, gets swept easily by any top team in the 90s/00's

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A top team today in the NBA this year, gets swept easily by any top team in the 90s/00's

I would bet my hat (I don't have or wear any... but you get the point), that the Jodan's - Pippen's Bulls would get beaten by any mid ranking for the playoffs team of today, in any seven game series...

Many reasons for that... Only the most obvious:

-30% 3pt shooting, was considered clutch 30 years ago... Today, there are more or less 50 players spread around the league that are over 40% 3pt shooters...

-Coaching and tactics, has been developed to an extend that it would be unimaginable back 30 seasons ago... (all due to Pops, who brought back from Europe and integrated in the NBA, "team defense" and offensive strategies which the teams never played before)...

-Overseas players coming from Europe, have by far more better basic training on court vision, shooting and integrating themselves in team chemistry and basketball systems, which has caused their American team mates to adopt themselves accordingly... Ending up to much better team communication in understanding their roles on all different coaching tactics...

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Bucks were by far the toughest out for the Raps last year...oops sorry got them confused with the Sixers.