• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ The Bucks being 24-3.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any more proof needed at this being the WEAKEST NBA in history?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh. Bucky is not going to like this.

This troll war is going to be hilarious.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this gonna be one of those beavis vs butthead threads? This has potential

87A7CE02-E32C-458A-8EAB-70A1B25C0CE8.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O/P has the brains of a dickhead... It wouldn't surprise me if he is a Lakers fan... They have collected the vast majority of idiots to be their "fans"... Philly is 2nd, but by far behind...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O/P has the brains of a dickhead... It wouldn't surprise me if he is a Lakers fan... They have collected the vast majority of idiots to be their "fans"... Philly is 2nd, but by far behind...
He is more of a LeBron James fan

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait.....do Celtics fans next!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait.....do Celtics fans next!
Nope... Generally, they are among the better fans with only a few exceptions as in most teams other than the Lakers (1st), the Sixers (2nd) and the Heat (3rd), where (in that order) good fans are becoming a rarity for one to meet.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope... Generally, they are among the better fans with only a few exceptions as in most teams other than the Lakers (1st), the Sixers (2nd) and the Heat (3rd), where (in that order) good fans are becoming a rarity for one to meet.

huh...

sounds like JEALOUSY if you ask me...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics fans are generally not irrational, they cheer and support their team all they can, but don't hesitate to applause on the opponent if they are better and they've many times cheered up for opponent players if they see exceptional basketball actions happening on the floor...

Lakers fans in comparison, just shut up in the same cases and if they lose to a better team, "it was an accident", or "it's just regular season where things don't matter"... Bron is of course "the best ever", "KD is better than Giannis", "Ball, Ingram, Hurt, Randle are sure to become All-Stars", "the Lakers were contenders on the 18-19 season", "Deng must buy back his contract", "Lebron's son will be better than his dad (and of course will only play for the Lakers)", "the Lakers toilets are better", "Zorro was the world's greatest super hero", "viva Mexico", "hick... tequila", "the Gods in Olympus mountain were drinking tequila sunrise", "LSD should be legal", "Magic weed should be legal"... etc...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics fans are generally not irrational, they cheer and support their team all they can, but don't hesitate to applause on the opponent if they are better and they've many times cheered up for opponent players if they see exceptional basketball actions happening on the floor...

Lakers fans in comparison, just shut up in the same cases and if they lose to a better team, "it was an accident", or "it's just regular season where things don't matter"... Bron is of course "the best ever", "KD is better than Giannis", "Ball, Ingram, Hurt, Randle are sure to become All-Stars", "the Lakers were contenders on the 18-19 season", "Deng must buy back his contract", "Lebron's son will be better than his dad (and of course will only play for the Lakers)", "the Lakers toilets are better", "Zorro was the world's greatest super hero", "viva Mexico", "hick... tequila", "the Gods in Olympus mountain were drinking tequila sunrise", "LSD should be legal", "Magic weed should be legal"... etc...

my God you're an idiot. not even a sane generalization...

you're all over the road, boy...:lol:

but keep the hate coming. i think it's great that the jealousy is out there...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your trash talk game is fucking weird

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zorro is a cheap hack

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my God you're an idiot. not even a sane generalization...

you're all over the road, boy...:lol:

but keep the hate coming. i think it's great that the jealousy is out there...

Zorro fan

^^

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell is this? I got dizzy reading the gibberish.