• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram fans may be the worst shit talking fan base eva.

Can their collective shit get any weaker?

Snivel snivel

You’re allergies kicking your ass again?

A62731BE-5FF2-4143-A77F-177D0FA245C3.jpeg240E0787-599B-4989-AFB6-44AE48F6CA31.jpeg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boooooohooooo

Tommy is gone N stuff

We’ve got 6 rings

Tommy is gone

Rams are champs

Anyone want t to say it loud?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are champs bitch

Cmon with your Mac Jones bullshit.

Rams now with Bobby W

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning Super Bowl GIF by SportsManias

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Buc errrr I mean Pat fans are pretty cool, but there is always a varlet or two in every team fan base within the size of the Hoop...
Agreed. Now who is the "varlet" among your Rams fan posters?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now dammit I’m over it. Would love to know what was on those tapes Goodell had burned tho
One of the tapes was at the Meadolands and in the background they were burying Jimmy Hoffa

Goodel was too much of a pussy to tell the family that he would not burn the tapes.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. So detail what cheating caused what success?????
Are you seriously going to pretend like the cheating had nothing to do with the team’s success?

Because, if there was nothing to gain from the cheating ( ie competitive advantage ), then they wouldn’t have cheated in the first place.

And after they were caught the first time, they continued to cheat. Further evidence there was a competitive advantage in doing so, thus why they continued to do it.

To think the one had no bearing on the other is dilusional, even for the biggest diehard fans.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now dammit I’m over it. Would love to know what was on those tapes Goodell had burned tho
If there was nothing to hide, there would be no reason to destroy the evidence.

The tapes were clearly going to be damaging to the league and their image, otherwise you release the tapes and let the public know.

Instead, they destroy the tapes and tell everyone there was nothing significant on them. BS!

And, to make matters worse, they give the Pats and BB a slap on the wrist.

And by not making the punishment more severe, BB and the Oats continued to cheat, and the NFL continued to slap them on the wrist.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously going to pretend like the cheating had nothing to do with the team’s success?

Because, if there was nothing to gain from the cheating ( ie competitive advantage ), then they wouldn’t have cheated in the first place.

And after they were caught the first time, they continued to cheat. Further evidence there was a competitive advantage in doing so, thus why they continued to do it.

To think the one had no bearing on the other is dilusional, even for the biggest diehard fans.
I simply asked a question - and did not get an answer. The cheating? Now that's detail.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're close.

But that's not the reason.

It was the harrassement to a 6 year old that took it over the top. Then it was the vulgar treatment of my brother in laws daughter (who btw is a season ticket holder and hawk fan). Just to name two.

You also forget how much time I spent in the PNW with those so called fans.

Sure every fan base has their asses. Seattle is just full of them. They've toned it down a bit after some disappointing return to the playoffs and the bandwagon exodus. But there are plenty around.

Contrary to popular demand there are even a few posters here that I have no issue with. But so many 12s only see red when the slightest thing negative is said about their precious Hawks.
I get it, harassing a 6yr old is unacceptable and the person is a low life scumbag to go along with what your in laws endured still doesn't make a fan base as a whole bad. You really think Celts and Red Soxs fan are pleasant when drunk while here in Philly supporting their team. Easy answer is no. Do I think those idiots deserved to be lumped in with all Boston fans? Easy answer is no. You only have to deal with Hawks fans while I live here in the SJ I deal with all the bandwagon asshole fans.

Sure Hawks fans get a little sensitive towards negativity but I guess living in the PNW you forgot how east coast fans react when their teams gets a little negativity from other fans. It's like hells gate opening up.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I must admit how fun it is getting their panties in a bunch.

Almost as easy as it is to rile up the couple Ram bandwagoners we have on here.
I did the same to the bandwagon Pats fans then I realized it wasn't worth it and quite frankly became boring since they're frauds.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, harassing a 6yr old is unacceptable and the person is a low life scumbag to go along with what your in laws endured still doesn't make a fan base as a whole bad. You really think Celts and Red Soxs fan are pleasant when drunk while here in Philly supporting their team. Easy answer is no. Do I think those idiots deserved to be lumped in with all Boston fans? Easy answer is no. You only have to deal with Hawks fans while I live here in the SJ I deal with all the bandwagon asshole fans.

Sure Hawks fans get a little sensitive towards negativity but I guess living in the PNW you forgot how east coast fans react when their teams gets a little negativity from other fans. It's like hells gate opening up.
Jersey stop trying to take my fun away.

Of course it's not every fan. In my time in the PNW I met a few ok fans. There are even a couple here on the hoop.

The 12s were obnoxious, then they won a SB and they thought they were the newest dynasty. Just like many of the current Ram fans here.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, are we done yet with this thread?

No dammit I am still LOL

My guess as to what was on those tapes was either the Rams practice or Belichick making out with his daughters

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jersey stop trying to take my fun away.

Of course it's not every fan. In my time in the PNW I met a few ok fans. There are even a couple here on the hoop.

The 12s were obnoxious, then they won a SB and they thought they were the newest dynasty. Just like many of the current Ram fans here.

:L. Booooohoooo you need to heal up bro. I guess it’s hard for you to understand that when you dish out a lot of shit, you’re gonna hear it back. I’ll send more kleenex

Now we are obnoxious Rams fans becasue we are laughing at your BS on this thread right after we got Staffford.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.