• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Our 2013 schedule.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA, FLA, Bama, TCU games are the ones i'm looking forward too.

TCU
UAB
Kent State
Aub
UGA
MSU
FLA
Miss
Furman
Bama
A&M
Ark

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game against A&M was Florida's QB first start too. AND UF had to play in College Station. Bama got them at home. I'd call that a push.

Bama played just one of the 3-way tie in the east... and that was after getting to the SECNCG without playing any of the 3-way tie at the top of the east. Same went for UGA too by the way.

The SECNCG was a sham. Regardless of who won this year resulted in a weaker team being sent to play ND. Was a sad year for such a great conference.

lol

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game against A&M was Florida's QB first start too. AND UF had to play in College Station. Bama got them at home. I'd call that a push.

Bama played just one of the 3-way tie in the east... and that was after getting to the SECNCG without playing any of the 3-way tie at the top of the east. Same went for UGA too by the way.

The SECNCG was a sham. Regardless of who won this year resulted in a weaker team being sent to play ND. Was a sad year for such a great conference.

UFs QB still isn't that good so it really didn't matter about that. Manziel became Heisman material throughout the season. Had UF managed to beat UGA they would've had the chance to get beat by Bama again in that "sham" of CCG, then y'all wouldn't be lucky enough to be playing that cupcake in the Sugar Bowl. I'd say it worked out for UF in the end.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Gators.... All you had to do was beat Georgia & you would have had your shot to play in Atlanta. But you didn't so no soup for you, just jelly.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Gators.... All you had to do was beat Georgia & you would have had your shot to play in Atlanta. But you didn't so no soup for you, just jelly.

Dey back too!

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am jelly for sure... but also right about the SOS'