• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Gilbert Arenas

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roger Goddell be like "thanks Gilbert for getting the feminists off my case!"

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roger Goddell be like "thanks Gilbert for getting the feminists off my case!"

Save the WNBA?? The only reason why it's around now is because the NBA absorbs the losses to keep it afloat. That said, Arenas' comments are hilarious....

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't sexist if it's true.

Below are a couple of interesting quotes from googling Gilbert & quotes. The first couple are his ... last one is funny ... and answer the question about why Troy Murphy doesn't eat donuts any more.

Also ... a funny one where Kobe says "I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there." (I think he learned it eventually.)

------------

I'm a jokester, so when I was joking on Twitter, it kinda rubbed people the wrong way. And I was like, I didn't make these up. I'm just letting you know they're there.

GILBERT ARENAS, "Zero Sum Game", Slam Online, Mar. 14, 2013

----------------------

It sucks the way the world works. You can do a hundred things for people, but you do one bad mistake and everyone crucifies you and that's all they want to remember.

GILBERT ARENAS, SI.com, Feb. 20, 2012

---------------------------

"They used to make him get doughnuts, a rookie thing. I would come in early and he'd be putting baby powder [as if it was powdered sugar] on the doughnuts or licking them and putting them back in the box. He would look at me and laugh whenever someone would eat one. That's when I shut down eating doughnuts." - Troy Murphy, former Golden State Warriors teammate

---------------------------
"But [Arenas] individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time." - Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers following a 2006 Wizards win in which Arenas scored 60 points.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save the WNBA?? The only reason why it's around now is because the NBA absorbs the losses to keep it afloat. That said, Arenas' comments are hilarious....

The NY Liberty games sometimes get out of hand. Last week there was a riot during the game. Both spectators were arrested

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao, gotta agree with Arenas on this one.

#beanpies needs to start trending.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dat_ass.jpg

If the chicks in the WNBA were built like that and wore that, then it would be the most popular sports of all time. But neither are true and I can do without seeing Brittney Griner like that -- although Candice Parker is pretty

It's funny Sepp Blatter, the former head of FIFA, said similar things about women's soccer and he also got shit for it. I mean there's a reason breastaurants exist and it isn't the "quality food."

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 65686

If the chicks in the WNBA were built like that and wore that, then it would be the most popular sports of all time. But neither are true and I can do without seeing Brittney Griner like that -- although Candice Parker is pretty

It's funny Sepp Blatter, the former head of FIFA, said similar things about women's soccer and he also got shit for it. I mean there's a reason breastaurants exist and it isn't the "quality food."
I know right!!! :sark:

tsubibo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 65686

Where would they put the team names? Lol. I'd pay premium for some locker room footage. Lol.