• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lockette writes about That Play

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice write up

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great article.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading that article makes me want to root for Lockett to get a chance to redeem himself.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good read. You gotta love the bond these guys form with each other.

On another slightly touchy note; has anyone ever thought there was borderline pass interference on that play? I mean, nothing blatant, but doesn't it look like Lockette gets knocked off the ball just before he can catch it? I've seen that play a hundred times and Butler makes a tremendous play on the ball. I just thought he was maybe there slightly ahead of the ball. Maybe. :)

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On another slightly touchy note; has anyone ever thought there was borderline pass interference on that play? I mean, nothing blatant, but doesn't it look like Lockette gets knocked off the ball just before he can catch it? I've seen that play a hundred times and Butler makes a tremendous play on the ball. I just thought he was maybe there slightly ahead of the ball. Maybe. :)

I honestly think Butler made a great read and play on the ball. The ball could have been thrown a tad better, Lockett could have made a better play on it and who knows maybe the worst is the pass falls incomplete. I give props to Butler.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There might have been but there's no way there was enough contact to warrant throwing a flag in a situation like that, especially considering the offensive play itself was a pick play. That would be like calling a penalty kick on a clear flop in stoppage time of the second extra period in a tied Gold Cup quarterfinal match.