• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lock of the day

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and heads up .... LOL I will go at it with anyone ...... but you know that comes with being a fan and disagreeing with what is right and wrong with this team. ...... it aint personal

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're good dude ... we will go at it over the Ware comments ..... but other than that ....

Nah we're not on the page of me and the trolls going at it
Sorry, I posted a few weeks ago I would try not to get in the Ware discussion with fellow Cowboy fans. It upset to many friends so I will wait on that one till the end of the season. I just want him to prove me wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet $300.00 on K.C. -3, $200.00 tease with N.O. +3.5 with Cincinnati +8, and I had two $50.00 prop bets with Wilson of the giants to score a t.D. and Manning to throw a pick. (Thanks Claiborne). Tonight I have S.F. -4 for $300.00 and I have the Cowboys +15 and S.D in a $100.00 tease.

That's a damn good day. NFL was always tough for me, I always was more consistent with college.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and heads up .... LOL I will go at it with anyone ...... but you know that comes with being a fan and disagreeing with what is right and wrong with this team. ...... it aint personal
Oh, that's cool. I love how you always defend our team and our forum. To be honest though, I just wish you could tone down the language with other cowboy fans. I have no problem with it though when it comes to trolls and dumbasses. So what's up eastbay's ass tonight?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I posted a few weeks ago I would try not to get in the Ware discussion with fellow Cowboy fans. It upset to many friends so I will wait on that one till the end of the season. I just want him to prove me wrong.

Im not gonna say take Ware as a topic

The best posters defend their opinions... they dont back off of them ... Unless its something stupid .... no one is gonna discredit you for that ...

Might argue .... Thats what a discussion board is for though

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a damn good day. NFL was always tough for me, I always was more consistent with college.
I still need S. D. to cover though for a perfect weekend. If I do it will beat my week one performance. Had a good week 2 but broke even week 3 and lost $20.00 after everything last week. If Dallas would have won today I would be having impure thought on what I would love to do with 3 Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, lol.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not gonna say take Ware as a topic

The best posters defend their opinions... they dont back off of them ... Unless its something stupid .... no one is gonna discredit you for that ...

Might argue .... Thats what a discussion board is for though
I'm just frustrated with Ware over the years, that's all. I agree with all of you, he is a super star talent. He is getting super star money. Is it too much to ask for super star results?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, that's cool. I love how you always defend our team and our forum. To be honest though, I just wish you could tone down the language with other cowboy fans. I have no problem with it though when it comes to trolls and dumbasses. So what's up eastbay's ass tonight?

Man Ive always talked like this ... I talk like this to my friends ... on facebook ... Im almost 40 years old .... I dont think imma change ...

On ESPN it looked like this %&^$#%%

Same remarks though

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Ive always talked like this ... I talk like this to my friends ... on facebook ... Im almost 40 years old .... I dont think imma change ...

On ESPN it looked like this %&^$#%%

Same remarks though
Well, good then. I thought you were still pissed at me because I have a bunch of Cowboy 8 X 10 photo's I wanted to send you a while back. I held off when I sent some to manster because of that disagreement. I still have many extra great photo's, old and new, and I want to give them a good home.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, good then. I thought you were still pissed at me because I have a bunch of Cowboy 8 X 10 photo's I wanted to send you a while back. I held off when I sent some to manster because of that disagreement. I still have many extra great photo's, old and new, and I want to give them a good home.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA not a chance bruh ..... I didnt get in on those pics ....

You would droll over my collection ( You got me mixed up with someone else on that one)

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA not a chance bruh ..... I didnt get in on those pics ....

You would droll over my collection ( You got me mixed up with someone else on that one)
I was just trying to be nice. Didn't know you had a great collection like me. I already have 157 plaque boards in my blue room. Its that I still have over 400 extra photo's that I would love to give and share with fellow cowboy fans and friends. I guess you are as passionate as I am. Love it!!!!!!!!!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
photo.php

Had that custom made and copywrited .... you order that jersey I get a check ...

Die hard bruh

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know why pics wont show up on here .... but err

yeah I got a nice collection. Have every front page paper framed that the Cowboys made front page since 1966

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
photo.php

Had that custom made and copywrited .... you order that jersey I get a check ...

Die hard bruh
I'm sure you got me beat in the jersey dept. I have 17, I think. Most of which are the original royal blue jersey's of 60's and 70's guys. Another one of my favorite jersey's is a 1984, 25th anniversary season, navy randy white. I have the jersey's down so good I can look at a photo and tell you what year it was taken just by looking at the jersey.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you got me beat in the jersey dept. I have 17, I think. Most of which are the original royal blue jersey's of 60's and 70's guys. Another one of my favorite jersey's is a 1984, 25th anniversary season, navy randy white. I have the jersey's down so good I can look at a photo and tell you what year it was taken just by looking at the jersey.

LOL oh I have many jerseys .....

The one I tried to post a pic of of .... is Troy's #8 the name on the back is FUCK- SKINS

and yeah ask Master ....

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL oh I have many jerseys .....

The one I tried to post a pic of of .... is Troy's #8 the name on the back is FUCK- SKINS

and yeah ask Master ....
I've hated the Foreskins since day 1 43 years ago. I'm gonna pull a George Allen next week and eat a whole gallon of ice cream after we crush the foreskins next week. I usually stay away from Redskin - Cowboy games. Been burned enough times in this series even when we win. But there is no way we will lose 3 in a row. I have to look a few things up, run the numbers, etc., but that might be one of the locks for next weekend. I'll know more by Thursday.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet 10 spidermans on it and gave 10 points (anytime I say the word spiderman, no matter where we're at including church, my buddy has straddle the wall in a spiderman pose) -- I was a little worried at first but it ended up working out..