• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lmao an 8-8 team until proven otherwise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf man I'm so over this bull shit.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your roster is pretty average. I've referred to the Chargers & Cowboys being mirror images of each other for 3 something years now.

Roster is far from average coaching is below average though.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roster is far from average coaching is below average though.
No. It's a middle of the road football team. Garrett is a middle of the road coach.

Cowboys are and have been for the past 4 years, just okay. Which means drafting in the middle of rounds and not improving.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It's a middle of the road football team. Garrett is a middle of the road coach.

Cowboys are and have been for the past 4 years, just okay. Which means drafting in the middle of rounds and not improving.

This team has very good talent throughout with the exception of 2 or 3 OL, Safeties and DT's from injury. They should not lose or even struggle with some of the teams they do.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-8 would still be enough to win this division as long as we finish 4-2 in it.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your roster is pretty average. I've referred to the Chargers & Cowboys being mirror images of each other for 3 something years now.

I think you're right about the roster, but many of us have been in denial about that for years now.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has very good talent throughout with the exception of 2 or 3 OL, Safeties and DT's from injury. They should not lose or even struggle with some of the teams they do.
If what you are saying is true, what happens to coaches that don't produce with all that talent?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If what you are saying is true, what happens to coaches that don't produce with all that talent?

The talent is there, but unfortunately most are dumber than a box of rocks. If you look at the mistakes and yes there are many there bone headed errors. These guys must have trouble tying their own shoes.
I just don't see one person or section to blame. One game it will be bad play calling or bad clock management, the next game the defense is always late to the ball, then the OL looks like 5 guys from this board are blocking for Romo, thw next game the WR's can't catch, then Romo comes up with a multi int game. I can't explain it. Maybe that's why I don't get too down after a loss. I guess I just take it for what it is.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The talent is there, but unfortunately most are dumber than a box of rocks. If you look at the mistakes and yes there are many there bone headed errors. These guys must have trouble tying their own shoes.
I just don't see one person or section to blame. One game it will be bad play calling or bad clock management, the next game the defense is always late to the ball, then the OL looks like 5 guys from this board are blocking for Romo, thw next game the WR's can't catch, then Romo comes up with a multi int game. I can't explain it. Maybe that's why I don't get too down after a loss. I guess I just take it for what it is.
You don't think some of us, me included, think we are not as talented as we think we are?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think some of us, me included, think we are not as talented as we think we are?

What I'm trying to say is our ills have more to do with execution more than any other single issue. I'ts not lack of talent, not coaching, not Jerry, not Romo, not, Clairborne, and not Ware. It's everybody coming up with dumbass mistakes at ill opportune times. You wan't to blame the couching staff for not coaching the STUPID out of them fine, I can't argue against it, but it is absolutely useless to try to pinpoint one pont of failure. It may be all the lines fault this comming week, then the next they will play fine and Romo will fuck it up. Last year the OL was a constant fuck-up, but this year they have been more than adequate so far this season.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm trying to say is our ills have more to do with execution more than any other single issue. I'ts not lack of talent, not coaching, not Jerry, not Romo, not, Clairborne, and not Ware. It's everybody coming up with dumbass mistakes at ill opportune times. You wan't to blame the couching staff for not coaching the STUPID out of them fine, I can't argue against it, but it is absolutely useless to try to pinpoint one pont of failure. It may be all the lines fault this comming week, then the next they will play fine and Romo will fuck it up. Last year the OL was a constant fuck-up, but this year they have been more than adequate so far this season.
Can't argue with you at all based on those points. However this type of scenario has been going on for a few years now.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with you at all based on those points. However this type of scenario has been going on for a few years now.

Let me ask it this way. Is there more talent on this team vs. 2010? Personally I think we are going in the right direction, but it doesn't happen overnight. Unfortunately several of out key players are getting long in the tooth. If we cannot reach our goal in the next 3 to 4 years it can all crash down over night.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask it this way. Is there more talent on this team vs. 2010? Personally I think we are going in the right direction, but it doesn't happen overnight. Unfortunately several of out key players are getting long in the tooth. If we cannot reach our goal in the next 3 to 4 years it can all crash down over night.
Actually I really do believe we are more talented this year than last and perhaps the 2010. But what you posted above is spot on. Just when we get going and start looking like a real contender, one of the units doesn't show up or something bad happens somewhere.