• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Grab a pillow
  2. Apply your face to said pillow
  3. Yell "Fuck" into it
  4. Repeat

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I.. I.. I... Have nothing to say....

Last edited by a moderator:

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i've had better days...
burning-man.jpg

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sky-is-falling.jpg

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was pretty pathetic. Although I have to say as bad as their PP has been, it almost hurt their rythm more getting all those power plays than if it were just even strength for more of the time.

The seeding doesn't matter. If they drop to the four seed, I wouldn't care. What matters is getting the spark back into their game. Maybe they need to take a trip to Disney Land or something to get their minds off hockey for a day or two, kind of start from scratch.

One thing is for sure: people can't blame Richards for tonight.

The good news is if they do find some way to pick up their game over the next week, this whole two month stretch will just be a bad dream.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is if they do find some way to pick up their game over the next week, this whole two month stretch will just be a bad dream.

Hey 781. Yeah....at this point, I think that's what we all are hoping for huh? :tsk: :faint:

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am so angry. Last night was the culmination of an unacceptable two months for the Flyers. Blame is evenly spread. From the listless players, to the too difficult system Lavi employs and evidently is impossible to break out of a rut while sticking to, to the assistants who have the highest scoring team, yet can't score on the PP, to the goalies who can't steal a game, or even earn a blowout shutout at least once, to the leadership on the team that see saws between Pronger ripping young players to Richards being annoyed that he has to speak to reporters...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to sit tight and not panic there's no use because they could turn it up in the playoffs. They don't need the top seed heck you don't even know who you are going to play anyway. Personally I'd love to have les habs 1st rd that will get their blood boiling! Maybe being a lower seed will take the pressure off as well...its hard going all year as the cup favorite most teams prefer the underdog. Plus I'll now be able to grab Flyers in the hockey pool everyone is down on them...haha!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to sit tight and not panic there's no use because they could turn it up in the playoffs. They don't need the top seed heck you don't even know who you are going to play anyway. Personally I'd love to have les habs 1st rd that will get their blood boiling! Maybe being a lower seed will take the pressure off as well...its hard going all year as the cup favorite most teams prefer the underdog. Plus I'll now be able to grab Flyers in the hockey pool everyone is down on them...haha!

You know what? You're a good fan from your posts, and seem to know your stuff. This post has came as an optimism boost knowing your are a good person and not some homer troll :)