• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions unveil new fight song

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read "since You've been gone" and pictured Kelly Clarkson doin' her big girl dance. That video was may more awesomer than Id expected.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a round a bout way, I bet Meow bought those jiapers, unknowingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man. I totally forgot about Zwic.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zwic makes the angriest of people look to be sedated.

Still to this day... best story of these Lions boards was of his daughter putting a PB & J in the VCR. I was in tears.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the year Zwick wanted to spend all 7 draft picks on O lineman. Good times.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gandydancer said:

when got jacket didn't suffice, I took it to a whole nutha level.... regretfully.

gandydancer said:
I sent these to you in confidence Blue...

all those picks you sent are safe in the confidential file, temporarily. However, seems as though the Zenith hobo box smitty sold me isn't weatherproof after-all, I now find myself in a quandary.

13936g.jpg

I must auction off said confidential file to replace said box..

plus my computer is ruined due to the leaky nature of said box, so it too must be replaced

4th_generation_2.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ida known you could afford one of those computrons I wouldn'ta came down so much in price. But I am sorry for lying aboot the roof being Scotchgaurded.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even a Lion CB could cover that roof, and they're solid.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of songs, this one seems pretty fitting...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs]Denis Leary - Asshole (Uncensored Version) - YouTube[/ame]

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine TP. You had your chance and chose to be a pussy. Another year of comments by you, Max, and Micro. Keep thumbing your buddies up. None of it makes up for the fact that all 3 of you are all talk.

Your life to live, I couldn't do it.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to make some nice psychologist a lot of money some day when you finally decide to address the laundry-list of emotional issues and insecurities you have.

It's pretty sad that your sense of self-worth is tied to thumping your chest and telling other people how strong you are and always threatening to kick everyone's ass who gets the better of you.

All-in-all you're just a straight-up cartoonish middle school bully, and it appears that just might be the apex of your cognitive development, unfortunately. It's too bad, though, because you're clearly a bright dude, but the way you treat others, the way you seem to see the world around you is not that of a healthy, well adjusted 30 something adult.

That's my two cents, anyhow. I've been avoiding and/or ignoring your posts for a while, but you've been laying it on pretty heavy, and from the looks of it a lot of other posters seem pretty sick of your routine as well.

All-in-all there's no reason you can't just simply stop being a jerk to people on here for no reason, and stop constantly trying to goad anyone/everyone into an argument.

#DramaRob

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All-in-all there's no reason you can't just simply stop being a jerk to people on here for no reason, and stop constantly trying to goad anyone/everyone into an argument.

Check yourself Trevor. We were totally cool. You even helped me relay messages about my kids being born to the rest of the crew. Then slowly, but surely, you turned on me like always, all upset when I wasn't eating the cornbread with you. That's the truth, We were friends, man. But you ended up being more interested in defending Mayhew than letting your pal have his own opinions. Now you hate me. Fine. Weird, man, Too bad too. Seriously.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check yourself Trevor. We were totally cool. You even helped me relay messages about my kids being born to the rest of the crew. Then slowly, but surely, you turned on me like always, all upset when I wasn't eating the cornbread with you. That's the truth, We were friends, man. But you ended up being more interested in defending Mayhew than letting your pal have his own opinions. Now you hate me. Fine. Weird, man, Too bad too. Seriously.

Man, something is seriously wrong with you head. You live in a very warped, twisted world, apparently.

You pulled this billy-badd-ass, gonna beat the shit out of you all, come meet me half way on a 7 hour drive so we can fight, bullshit on the CBS boards. We eventually buried the hatchet and were cool. You apologized to us as a whole and said you were in a pretty dark place and it showed through in the way you were posting. After that you seemed to be a much happier, nicer guy. We even invited you to come hang out with us and that went pretty well.

Then, slowly but surely you started to get angrier in your responses to people. You started to stir shit up for your amusement again. Then the threats started to come back again. You threatened to drown one of the other posters in a toilet because you couldn't handle him disagreeing with you.

Make no mistake, the common theme here is your anger issues, and us understanding that we don't have to put up with it if we don't want to. Pretty simple, really.