• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions @ Packers "Frank Sinatra told me Rasheen Mathis is 137 years old!"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better check again, Swarm. memory is a bitch for you now isn't it. you got me confused with trying to get TP, Dr. Evil, Micro and others. Honestly, you didn't want to take that bet from me but we both know you wouldn't admit that part.

I obviously missed this counseling session.

I made the bet with Rob with full knowledge of not knowing where our team will be roster wise. whether it's drafted players or possible add-on FA picked up off the scrap heap.

mostly I couldn't care less if I lose the bet and if I do lose my bet to Rob, I hope it's a hilarious and embarrassing avi.

I'll honor it one way or another

Time for the son to become a man.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized Bell cracked the 100 yard mark today.

Let's all give him a big round of applause.

(Not on the day. But for the year.)

14 carries for 17 yards got it done.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Fitz is the antithesis of Calvin today.

Monster game. Stays in bounds when he needs to. Let's the world know the clock is still rolling. Covers an onside kick, like a Bause. And takes a paycut so the team can be awesome.

And his Cards have a 3 game lead and a stranglehold on the West.

A true clutch receiver.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized Bell cracked the 100 yard mark today.

Let's all give him a big round of applause.

(Not on the day. But for the year.)

14 carries for 17 yards got it done.

Only 1100 to go.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Fitz is the antithesis of Calvin today.

Monster game. Stays in bounds when he needs to. Let's the world know the clock is still rolling. Covers an onside kick, like a Bause. And takes a paycut so the team can be awesome.

And his Cards have a 3 game lead and a stranglehold on the West.

A true clutch receiver.

Maybe Calvin is just high as hell out there, not even giving a F anymore. The way he desperately tried to stay in bounds when he desperately needed to get out of bounds was shady as hell. It's always the quiet ones.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... Drunk ass Matt Prater nails 2 field goals from 50 yards, but can't make multiple extra points... I say this because he can choose anywhere in between the hashmarks where he wants to place the damn ball!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... Drunk ass Matt Prater nails 2 field goals from 50 yards, but can't make multiple extra points... I say this because he can choose anywhere in between the hashmarks where he wants to place the damn ball!

Maybe Calvin is just high as hell out there, not even giving a F anymore. The way he desperately tried to stay in bounds when he desperately needed to get out of bounds was shady as hell. It's always the quiet ones.

Both are very shady actually. I said it right after the game. Some of the vets purposely tried to lose this game and could not even do that right.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are very shady actually. I said it right after the game. Some of the vets purposely tried to lose this game and could not even do that right.
Personally, I never have thought Prater was that great. The guys before him were just awful.

But Calvin, there's something wrong with that picture. Prolly time for him to be done here at seasons end. He's doing less than going thru the motions.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I never have thought Prater was that great. The guys before him were just awful.

But Calvin, there's something wrong with that picture. Prolly time for him to be done here at seasons end. He's doing less than going thru the motions.

Its obvious CJ is not making much of an effort. Not sure I would cut the cord if we can get a discount and a decent OC though. If not, he can go try to make another shit ton of money with another bottom feeder.

Martha made it very clear that players heads will roll as well at the end of the season. Might be why a lot of young guys and FAs played harder yesterday. Still saw some vets making business decisions though.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back @Big_Blue_72! I was just messin w you dude. Let's party.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize @RobBase my posts were all troll just like you posted fluff with MikeD.

post my new lifetime avi right here in this thread.

YEP ! even at this time.

How long did it take you to find the wrong thread to find any info on our bet. 1.5 hours ? musta been a pain in the ass. Let me help you out Swarm.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins will win more games than the Lions. That's the bet, because everyone keeps telling me Lions > Dolphins. So, prove it.

gossip-girl-auction-o.gif

auction-hammer1.jpg
to Big_Blue_72

he's the only dipshit, dumbass on this board

dead serious on this SWARM

Deal. Lifetime avatar bet.

Even though I don't consider you a Rainbro, and it won't be nearly satisfying, your avatar will be a daily reminder to all of them of how big their mouths are compared to their Micro-sized balls.

fair enough

but I warn you

I GOTTS some HUGE BALLS

not micro-sized

and Ill honor the bet on my own on the last night of regular season 2015

DEAL ?

YEP ! DEAL ! :suds:

Gotta be honest. I'm not getting any joy out of this bet so far.

Truth: doesn't feel right betting w you. You never annoy me, you're a good poster who doesn't spin shit. Already respected you on here. I was really looking for one of these other big mouths who keep telling me how great the Lions and Mayhew are, and how bad Suh and Miami are to take it. Even if I won I'd never give tiny anything but a cool avi to rock. My good soul wouldn't let me do anything otherwise.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I'm killing off the bet.

Smart move -- because with the schedules each team have to finish the year. Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit to see Detroit finish with a better record than Miami.

Though I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it doesn't end up that way. Too bad Detroit waited 8 weeks to start playing defense.:L

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move -- because with the schedules each team have to finish the year. Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit to see Detroit finish with a better record than Miami.

Though I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it doesn't end up that way. Too bad Detroit waited 8 weeks to start playing defense.:L

Not worried about it. My decision is strictly personal. Blue was just taking a bullet for you guys anyways.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried about it. My decision is strictly personal. Blue was just taking a bullet for you guys anyways.

I'm glad you killed the action. I want to be the only one picking your lifetime avatar at the end of the season.:suds: