• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions clean out Pettigrew's locker

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in the topsy turvy, crazy world were livin in, atleast I know my Lions still aren't interested in being good.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing BP wasn't cool with them not activating him, despite being at practice for over two weeks.

I wouldn't be either.

Hope he gets a chance to play for a winner.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean out Zenner's next. Too soon Smitty?

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Megabust.

Brought to you by our sponsor..... Millen's protege

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Megabust.

Brought to you by our sponsor..... Millen's protege

BP was not a bust, surely not a mega bust. He was a damn good TE for his first contract. Towards end of his 3rd year he got butterfuckingfingers... He was a great blocking TE also, I will miss that most. Be nice to see a TE who can block so they don't need to use a OL guys. TE has evolved into a extra WR. The Novachek's are gone. IMO why our tackles have struggled last few years. No BP to help block

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BP was not a bust, surely not a mega bust. He was a damn good TE for his first contract. Towards end of his 3rd year he got butterfuckingfingers... He was a great blocking TE also, I will miss that most. Be nice to see a TE who can block so they don't need to use a OL guys. TE has evolved into a extra WR. The Novachek's are gone. IMO why our tackles have struggled last few years. No BP to help block

Jake Butt!

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say megabust based on draft position. You never draft a TE in the first round unless you are sure he will be the next Gronk. Ask the Bengals if they could have the Gresham pick back.

Bengals also used a first rounder for Eifert but he has already flashed top 3 potential.

As previously mentioned by you.... Dude dropped waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many passes and blocking TE's are 3rd-7th (Sometimes street free agent) selections. In no point of his career did Pettidrops resemble a top 5 TE. Which makes him a full blown bust. Mini-Millen should of never re-upped his contract.

Glad to see we have Quinn doesn't have rose colored glasses and sees him for what he is. Hopefully BQ will not have rose colored glasses on all his selections and know when to cut bait if he made a mistake.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say megabust based on draft position. You never draft a TE in the first round unless you are sure he will be the next Gronk. Ask the Bengals if they could have the Gresham pick back.

Bengals also used a first rounder for Eifert but he has already flashed top 3 potential.

As previously mentioned by you.... Dude dropped waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many passes and blocking TE's are 3rd-7th (Sometimes street free agent) selections. In no point of his career did Pettidrops resemble a top 5 TE. Which makes him a full blown bust. Mini-Millen should of never re-upped his contract.

Glad to see we have Quinn doesn't have rose colored glasses and sees him for what he is. Hopefully BQ will not have rose colored glasses on all his selections and know when to cut bait if he made a mistake.

Pettigrew broke Lions TE records and was a good enough blocker to be a 6th olineman out there. he was not a deep threat, but he added a lot to the team. You worry too much about where they got drafted instead of how they produced

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettigrew broke Lions TE records and was a good enough blocker to be a 6th olineman out there. he was not a deep threat, but he added a lot to the team. You worry too much about where they got drafted instead of how they produced

Wake me up when he makes a pro bowl

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was drafted 2 rounds too high, period.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8th all time in receptions for the Lions and a very good blocker. That is solid production
8th all time doesn't mean shit. He was a terrible pass catcher. You get a dynamic TE in the 1st round and he was not.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8th all time doesn't mean shit. He was a terrible pass catcher. You get a dynamic TE in the 1st round and he was not.

I am not arguing that he couldn't have been better, just that he wasn't a bust. He produced some decent stats and was more of a positive than a negative.

Now matter where he was drafted he had a long solid career

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not arguing that he couldn't have been better, just that he wasn't a bust. He produced some decent stats and was more of a positive than a negative.

Now matter where he was drafted he had a long solid career
He was a positive for 2 seasons at most. With the number 20 pick as a TE, you should beable to provide 5 to 6 productive years minimum. 300 receptions for a career is a joke for a 1st round TE.