• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Board Crisis

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to sleep with all the tree knocking.

:laugh3:

I'm glad you are staying Smitty. I mean, without your Bear bashing to look forward to I would be highly disappointed.

But in all fairness, you and Rob both make great posts and I do enjoy the banter during football season.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first, I thought this thread was tongue-in-cheek. The parallels to the Ukraine situation were hilarious to read about. Glad everything worked out in the end.

P.S. ChicagoIrish's color commentary deserves a special mention :suds:

Thank you

Glad someone can appreciate my work

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked as though all was settling down, then I discovered the thread on whether or not Rob should go. . .

Guess I missed some action in my absence

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked as though all was settling down, then I discovered the thread on whether or not Rob should go. . .

Guess I missed some action in my absence

Nah, that was hammer fuckin around.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to "Irish" the place up, Irish, just buy everybody a round.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to "Irish" the place up, Irish, just buy everybody a round.

Rounds on me, gladly. One catch though, it has to be Guinness. None of that American piss water people call beer.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rounds on me, gladly. One catch though, it has to be Guinness. None of that American piss water people call beer.

do you have it relatively fresh, with an actual Irishman who knows how to pull it properly? If it takes less than 3 minutes per pint it's not authentic.

Now I want to schedule a superfluous trip to a supplier we have in Shannon just to drink a beer.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you woke up in the '90's. Long gone are the days of Coors and Budweiser and light beer. These days America is home to some of the best craft breweries in the world. Come on out West and I will show you some stouts that Rival your beloved Guinness. American pales are some of the tastiest beers around. Heck, take a walk up Lincoln Ave and you will find a great brewery in your own backyard, Half Acre.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you woke up in the '90's. Long gone are the days of Coors and Budweiser and light beer. These days America is home to some of the best craft breweries in the world. Come on out West and I will show you some stouts that Rival your beloved Guinness. American pales are some of the tastiest beers around. Heck, take a walk up Lincoln Ave and you will find a great brewery in your own backyard, Half Acre.

What? You just named America's top selling beers, lol. Nice try

Like I said, you can have your piss water.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How 'bout Smithwicks? Guinness is like eating dinner for me. Can't even get enough in me to get a good buzz on.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout Smithwicks? Guinness is like eating dinner for me. Can't even get enough in me to get a good buzz on.

How about a Harp? I like me Harp as well.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Guinness

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I feel the same way. It's why I like all the American craft IPAs. ChicagoIrish, I'm curious to know your thoughts on those. They definitely don't taste like piss water to me.

On a side note, it irritates me when bartenders don't bother to double pour beers like Guinness, Harp, Smithwick's, Boddingtons, etc

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way. It's why I like all the American craft IPAs. ChicagoIrish, I'm curious to know your thoughts on those. They definitely don't taste like piss water to me.

On a side note, it irritates me when bartenders don't bother to double pour beers like Guinness, Harp, Smithwick's, Boddingtons, etc

I don't drink enough to be a beer expert. I like some American beers, like a nice Old Style while in the bleachers at Wrigley.

I actually enjoy Michelob as well.