• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIONS are in the playoffs.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats, Lion faithful! Now go out there and embarrass those fuckers from Wisconsin

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys the Lions just made the playoffs and that faggot @7Samurai13 is still fixated on Michigan. :tsk:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are obsessed with me.
I usually never address you, but your bitch ass seems to always want to quote and respond to me just like in the Oklahoma thread. I guess MSU bitches have nothing else to do but nutswing everyone else other than themselves.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually never address you, but your bitch ass seems to always want to quote and respond to me just like in the Oklahoma thread. I guess MSU bitches have nothing else to do but nutswing everyone else other than themselves.
Yet you were swinging from Alabama nuts over last years game and you are so obsessed with me you decided to post about me in a board I have never posted in. See a therapist because this obsession you have is scary.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you were swinging from Alabama nuts over last years game and you are so obsessed with me you decided to post about me in a board I have never posted in. See a therapist because this obsession you have is scary.
I posted here because you are a bitch. You seem to obsess over Michigan like Dantoni. It's sad because your school is dog shit now and all you have to look forward to is taking pot shots at your rival. You never post in any other forum. Now that your team is shit in football, you just want something to talk about. Too much of a bitch to post in other forums. I myself actually am a fan of multiple teams in the area and don't latch on to one sport and team.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why aren't you in our dynasty league?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted here because you are a bitch. You seem to obsess over Michigan like Dantoni. It's sad because your school is dog shit now and all you have to look forward to is taking pot shots at your rival. You never post in any other forum. Now that your team is shit in football, you just want something to talk about. Too much of a bitch to post in other forums. I myself actually am a fan of multiple teams in the area and don't latch on to one sport and team.
And you only show up in those forums when the team is good. You didn't post at all in the college football forums until Harbaugh showed up. Now you are so obsessed with me you keep making threads about Michigan State after Michigan had a ten win season. Again who is the one obsessed? I'm not making thread after thread to rip on Michigan even when they were a dog shit program a few years ago. I'm able to have a discussion on football while no matter what I say, you go instantly to MSU because you have no way to defend how your head coach continually fucks you out of wins.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you only show up in those forums when the team is good. You didn't post at all in the college football forums until Harbaugh showed up. Now you are so obsessed with me you keep making threads about Michigan State after Michigan had a ten win season. Again who is the one obsessed? I'm not making thread after thread to rip on Michigan even when they were a dog shit program a few years ago. I'm able to have a discussion on football while no matter what I say, you go instantly to MSU because you have no way to defend how your head coach continually fucks you out of wins.
Ask the Lions fans how long I've been posting. Get a grip dude. SportsHoopla is not that old and most of us are from CBS and ESPN. I posted on there for years. I don't need to prove anything to you. It's quite obvious you don't like Michigan or its fans. Has nothing to do with anything else. Our Head Coach is not an invincible gameplanner but he certainly isn't terrible like you insist either.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't you in our dynasty league?
The Lions complete lack of an attempt to put even a decent team on the field for decades has made me jaded and I have become more of a casual fan.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions complete lack of an attempt to put even a decent team on the field for decades has made me jaded and I have become more of a casual fan.

Well. Alrighty then.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash