• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lines???

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on earth did Lavy fuck with the lines again? Not only did he put Richie and Carts on the same line again with no success he threw in another center in Giroux! 3 centers same line...is he on crack? Its not like the Flyers are the 3rd ranked offense in the league or nothing so let's make wholesale changes.....

I'm sorry but I don't get the logic especially when I saw Nodl centering the 3rd line and Shelley and Carcillo playing instead of Z who can at least score some goals. End result shutout....fuck!

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I believe they quoted him as saying he wanted to start working on things for the playoffs. SO certain players will see decreased ice time in certain games to save their legs. Also, they wanted a line that could be thrown out there at the end of a tight playoff game that is loaded and has a little experience together.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see what he has in mind for tomorrow.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to predict Lavy's lines tomorrow but I just feel like whatever I say, he will do the opposite. But heres my guess.

Giroux-Carter-Zherdev
Hartnell-Briere-Leino
JVR-Richards-Versteeg
Carcillo-Betts-Powe

agree with Chy, should be very interesting tomorrow

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to predict Lavy's lines tomorrow but I just feel like whatever I say, he will do the opposite. But heres my guess.

Giroux-Carter-Zherdev
Hartnell-Briere-Leino
JVR-Richards-Versteeg
Carcillo-Betts-Powe

agree with Chy, should be very interesting tomorrow

I like those lines aside from maybe the benching of Nodl over Carcillo, but I don't expect the Flyers to sit all of their fighters. It's just not the Broadstreet way, right? Therefore, I expect one of Shelley/Carcillo to still dress, even though whoever plays will only end up getting 4-6 minutes of ice time. It's impossible to say for sure at this point, but I think we'd all like to see Zherdev out there and stack three lines with scoring ability, then dress a fourth line that can provide energy, checking, fighting and penalty killing capabilities.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carcillo.richards.versteeg
hartnell.briere.leino
jvr.giroux/carter
shelley.betts.powe

that's my guess at what they will be.. if i was in charge though nodl would be with richards, carcillo on the fourth, and shelley the scratch

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
have i mention i have morning wood this morning...LETS GO FLYERS..

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my guess:

Nodl-Richards-Versteeg
Hartnell-Briere-Leino
JVR-Giroux-Carter
Shelley-Betts-Powe

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carcillo.richards.versteeg
hartnell.briere.leino
jvr.giroux/carter
shelley.betts.powe

that's my guess at what they will be.. if i was in charge though nodl would be with richards, carcillo on the fourth, and shelley the scratch

I'm sure that's what will happen come playoff time.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and my guess...

hartnell briere leino
jvr carter giroux
zherdev richards versteeg
nodl betts powe

ha a little off my norm, i think it is what i am hoping in that zherdev comes to play now.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow wasn't expecting a trade that soon but I love it. IMO the perfect lineup would be this as it gives them so much offense I wouldn't worry about being shut out...the D can hold its own even with some lapses by guys like Z. I like Carcillo on there for grit especially in the playoffs but Nodl could easily slide in at any time. They only need Shelley during the regular season when guys like Westgarth come to town...man what a sick lineup I like!!!!!

JVR-Richards-Versteeg
Hartnell-Briere-Leino
Z-Giroux-Carter
Carcillo-Betts-Powe (Nodl then Shelley)

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty over Carbomb huh? Interesting...

That's just my guess based on the fact that Carcillo and Zherdev have spent the majority of the season in Lavy's dog house. I def could be wrong though.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the projected lines according to Bill Meltzer

JVR - Richards - Versteeg
Hartnell - Briere - Leino
Nodl - Giroux - Carter
Shelley - Betts - Powe

HockeyBuzz.com - Bill Meltzer - Flyers Gameday: 2/15/11 @ Lightning

So I guess I was right about Carcillo and Zherdev being the odd men out. I just had JVR and Nodl flipped though. I bet Lavy will play around with the lines for a while until he finds something he likes though.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
don't count your chickens yet jerseyjig, bills predictions are no better than ours other than he probably saw them at the morning skate, i'm still going to hold out that zherdev plays ha

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow wasn't expecting a trade that soon but I love it. IMO the perfect lineup would be this as it gives them so much offense I wouldn't worry about being shut out...the D can hold its own even with some lapses by guys like Z. I like Carcillo on there for grit especially in the playoffs but Nodl could easily slide in at any time. They only need Shelley during the regular season when guys like Westgarth come to town...man what a sick lineup I like!!!!!

JVR-Richards-Versteeg
Hartnell-Briere-Leino
Z-Giroux-Carter
Carcillo-Betts-Powe (Nodl then Shelley)

I like and hope these are the lines but Lavy really likes Nodl. I am sure the Richards line is correct as Versteeg was aquired to play on Richies wing.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my guess:

Nodl-Richards-Versteeg
Hartnell-Briere-Leino
JVR-Giroux-Carter
Shelley-Betts-Powe

Alright, so I was pretty close. Had everything right except Lavy played Carcillo over Shelley.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
good stuff, i loved the fire in JVR last night, although i don't think he knew he was in a fight until halfway in. how is that not a penalty by the way? if a flyer did that there has got to be an extra 2 minutes. at first i thought jvr went over there with an intent of starting something but when i looked back i think he just wanted to bump him ha. randy jones, some tough guy.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good stuff, i loved the fire in JVR last night, although i don't think he knew he was in a fight until halfway in. how is that not a penalty by the way? if a flyer did that there has got to be an extra 2 minutes. at first i thought jvr went over there with an intent of starting something but when i looked back i think he just wanted to bump him ha. randy jones, some tough guy.

I never liked Randy Jones...even as a Flyer.