• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Life of a 49er fan

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
8. You debate friends over which undrafted rookie has the best chance of making the 53-man roster.

Crims and Deep, you wanna take this one?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
8. You debate friends over which undrafted rookie has the best chance of making the 53-man roster.

Crims and Deep, you wanna take this one?

don't recall us 'debating' this before? previously, did mention Okoye but that was about the PS?

but since you mentioned it.......i'll just GUESS the Safety....is it McGray? Morris is in his 2nd year right, so isn't a rookie? would've wanted to push for Skov, cause he just looks like a MLB, but that spot is too strong now.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't recall us 'debating' this before? previously, did mention Okoye but that was about the PS?

but since you mentioned it.......i'll just GUESS the Safety....is it McGray? Morris is in his 2nd year right, so isn't a rookie? would've wanted to push for Skov, cause he just looks like a MLB, but that spot is too strong now.

Not sure if its just a typo but his name is James McCray

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a typo, really didn't know his name.

anyway, mahalo

:suds: It's cool only reason why I know his name is because he played football with my cousin at Catawba College. My cousins name is Jason McCray and I saw we signed a J. McCray from Catawba College I called all excited but he told me it wasn't him :L: