• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets see your FA wish list

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we go after Bradberry in FA. Cut Norman and Reed. Sorry to say this but RK should be traded or released. The De's are going to be Sweat and Young. Allen would be the backup at DE. DT would be Ion and Payne with Settle backing up.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or we can draft well and be frugal in FA. And get real solutions . Remember if you trade TW and RK and cut Norman and Reed you open up 4 holes

Norman and Reed need to be gone.

Norman was never what Scotty Mac paid him to be. He had a half ass decent 1st season, but his played declined year after year from then on. He's 4 years into being a Redskin and he looks fuckin up far as calls and coverages go. He's a mid-level 2nd tier CB who can't play man coverage.

Reed has played 19 games total the last 3 seasons. 2015 was nice as Reed showed he's a baller for real. He simply can't stay healthy though.

Trading Trent eh. What's the offer? Same goes for RK.

You talk about getting real solutions. Keeping all 4 of these players and hoping they all work out for the Skins next year isn't a real solution. That's a hope n a prayer.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Del Rio can find a place for Norman and Kerrigan, then I’m all for keeping them.
I dont know if he can.
Perhaps Norman can only be a zone coverage cb now. Perhaps he can be a safety when they’re in cover 2, thus he would only be responsible for the deepest wr threat. I dont know.

There is literally no reason to cut Kerrigan or trade him for that matter, unless he fetches a great price. He wants to stay here, he’s a consummate professional, and at tge very least, he might be a leader by example. I doubt he’d be a bad backup anyway.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Del Rio can find a place for Norman and Kerrigan, then I’m all for keeping them.
I dont know if he can.
Perhaps Norman can only be a zone coverage cb now. Perhaps he can be a safety when they’re in cover 2, thus he would only be responsible for the deepest wr threat. I dont know.

There is literally no reason to cut Kerrigan or trade him for that matter, unless he fetches a great price. He wants to stay here, he’s a consummate professional, and at tge very least, he might be a leader by example. I doubt he’d be a bad backup anyway.
A rotation of sweat young and RK. Would be very good

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if he can.

RK doesn't fit right now. The De's are Young, Sweat, and Allen. Yes a 1st round pick coming of the bench. You cant keep RK as a 4th De. that's crazy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same place Aaron Donald fits. Allen will be fine.

What? If we draft Young, Allen is not a starter. If we keep RK it make it even worst for Allen

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a fun exercise, im going to do one soon too, i think once all the cuts and trades happen these list will look so much different, i don't want to be critical of someone else's FA wish list but, some of these dudes are probably system guys, they have thrived in the same defense for a couple years, doubt they shine here