• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Hope.....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, of the three QBs you mentioned, I think Romo is easily the most overpaid.

Cutler's going to be just fine if he can stay healthy IMO (and if they can re-build that OL, which will have a lot to do with him staying healthy).

Cutler is over paid as well, he too hasn't accomplished much.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Cutler is over paid as well, he too hasn't accomplished much.

He hasn't accomplished much, but he's also had TERRIBLE teams around him. Some of the worst O-lines I've ever seen, and that's part of the reason he's been hurt so much.

If the guy were on the 49ers the last few years instead of the Bears he'd have a Super Bowl by now.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't accomplished much, but he's also had TERRIBLE teams around him. Some of the worst O-lines I've ever seen, and that's part of the reason he's been hurt so much.

If the guy were on the 49ers the last few years instead of the Bears he'd have a Super Bowl by now.

On the Niners Cutler would have a better chance to get to the SB, but winning it i'm not so sure. He too makes poor choices and throws at the wrong time.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure Kaep contract is the floor. 49ers just caved in and screwed up the market with this massive contract for a dude with potential. I was hoping they would hold the line and make Kaep prove he can improve, by letting him play out his contract, then paying him based on what he did in the 2014 season. Oh well, they better hope he pans out or they are screwed.

Take a look one more time at the contract particulars and you will find that it is about as cap-savvy a deal as there is...and the amount of "guaranteed money" isn't what it looks like....pure fluff. This idea that the Niners screwed up the market is completely false based on preliminary reports.

The full Kaepernick contract details | ProFootballTalk

If you have the attention span to complete the article (my ADHD had me reading it like 3x), it's a remarkably team friendly contract considering the money that was originally reported. This is a BRILLIANT contract, something we have come to see quite a bit from Marathe, Baalke, and co.